Archenar Interception Mastery

rayjayzs

Hello SWTOR,

I am a fairly experienced player now and just hit my first 55 and started going for some of the space mastery missions. I'm having a ton of trouble figuring out how to fulfill the mastery requirement for this particular mission. I have full grade 7 artifact level equipment including a power conversion module on my ship, I am trying to knock out the enemy command center but I'm having two problems.

1) I have no idea where on a ship the command center is located, what it looks like, or which ship it's on (although I assume it's on the destroyer)

2) Assuming the command center is the topmost, central target on the imperial destroyer in this particular mission, even with my power conversion module activated, full missile spam, constant blaster fire, and two passes I have not been able to destroy it and it remains shielded.

Hopefully more experienced achievement hunters will know what to do- thanks.

I haven't seen any proton torpedoes for sale. Ever. Any idea where I can get one?

Never mind, found one. Thanks for the reply.

For anyone else looking, it's the Starship Upgrades vendor on Fleet.

Proton Torpedo Tube costs 50 fleet commendations and is Bind on Pickup.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

The torpedo takes a few seconds of holding down the right mouse button in order to secure a missile lock on the target. A good time to do this, on Archenar Interception, is during that second pass over the capital ship at the end, when your companion tells you something along the lines of "okay, now's our big chance, let's wreck that capital ship." The precise wording varies from one companion to the next, but you have the bridge in your view for a nice long interval then. Edited by Allegos