new 6.1 story content

Mandobutcher

God I love this game and I want to keep playing it... but I already re-play to death, the Chapter section and solo flash points... That it forces me to constantly switch to other MMO like GW2 or ESO that have similar story telling and replay ability... which is not bad, just that most of the time I want to keep playing SWTOR... (if that makes scene lol) :confused:

Also I love we have so many option in the Cartel Shop but whats the point? If you don't have enough content to show it in a re-playable way... unless you start from beginning with anew character and that is also behind a pay wall since you need Cartel coins to unlock for that character if you dint do it before... (I have been considering duplicating my main and unlock all my favorite mounts, cosmetics, gear...etc. but its to expensive and I really love and am invested in my main) :eek:

Sometimes it feels like the game its hurting it self...(IMO) Still Ill keep my fingers cross for the future content and support the devs in their efforts that as little content as we gotten, the story has not disappointed me. :D

There is one additional small tidbit:

Troopers get an Alliance Alert dialogue with Elara, assuming of course the player sided with the Republic on Iokath. This includes what looks like the ability to start a same gender romance with her.

Imperial Agents get a dialogue with Vector. Seems he knows the Sith you interact with during the "Task at Hand" main dialogue. Although my sniper is female and already married to Vector, I *THINK* that Male IA's will get the opportunity to start a same-sex romance with Vector (if anyone finds I'm wrong, feel free to to correct me).

EDIT: UPDATE -- Apparently it's just a same-sex flirt dialogue for both Elara and Vector, it doesn't immediately start a romance.

No, this is not a big development. I never said it was. Make of it what you will.

Edited by HollyUSEC

Troopers get an Alliance Alert dialogue with Elara, assuming of course the player sided with the Republic on Iokath. This includes what looks like the ability to start a same gender romance with her.

Imperial Agents get a dialogue with Vector. Seems he knows the Sith you interact with during the "Task at Hand" main dialogue. Although my sniper is female and already married to Vector, I *THINK* that Male IA's will get the opportunity to start a same-sex romance with him (if anyone finds I'm wrong, feel free to to correct me).

My favourite Darth Noxette at least had a [Flirt] with that guy. I didn't take it, because she's really into Lana, but we'll see what we see on another.

Either way, he isn't just an M/M guy.

My favourite Darth Noxette at least had a [Flirt] with that guy. I didn't take it, because she's really into Lana, but we'll see what we see on another.

Either way, he isn't just an M/M guy.

Sorry that's not what I meant. I edited my post for clarity and with an update.

Elara has a flirt option with a trooper of either gender, Vector has a flirt option with an IA of either gender. Doesn't start a romance right away, although I suspect it has the potential to lead to one in the next story-related dialogue.

My female IA who is already married to Vector got a "continuation of romance" dialogue option instead.

Edited by HollyUSEC

Sorry that's not what I meant. I edited my post for clarity and with an update.

Elara has a flirt option with a trooper of either gender, Vector has a flirt option with an IA of either gender. Doesn't start a romance right away, although I suspect it has the potential to lead to one in the next story-related dialogue.

My female IA who is already married to Vector got a "continuation of romance" dialogue option instead.

Hmm. OK. In that case I don't know, sorry.

Well I didn't think this little update was that bad.

I am a bit excited to see if the Jedi introduced on Dantooine is Aryn Leneer.

I think the writers should bring back some of the characters from Fatal Alliance and maybe have them be class specific.

Yup, that is Aryn Leneer indeed whom we see on Dantooine at the end of the Republic part of the story update.