Question of the Day 5/8/2013

/backflip, /flap, /introduce, /hi, /wave, /rdy are definitely among my favourites, followed closely by all the dance emotes:

/dance, /clubdance, /getdown, /kloo, /xantha, /swing, /boogie, /groove, /beachparty. :)

Probably /backflip and /pointlaugh and /superflex. /swing is pretty funny.

Now, my emote wishlist! /laydown....why is there no /laydown? :p

Also, I would love it if /nerfherder actually had VO calling someone a scruffy nerfherder.

I hate how (at least on my Sith Warrior) the /thank emote makes him say "You have my apologies" or something like that. It's been like that since launch.

Yeah, if you type /thanks the warrior says "Accept my apology" and if you type /sorry they say "I'm terribly sorry", it makes me wonder if they were going to have multiple phrases for one emote...:confused:

After reading all these, I am realizing that I haven't experimented with emotes nearly as much as I should! My personal favorite is /intimidate. I like it even better for the fact that it is on a petite female in plain brown robes. I like to use it in warzones on players that have just wiped the wall with me.... the irony cracks me up every time, but, then, I'm easily entertained. :p