Taking Screenshots?

Allyhoo

Are you looking in the right place? The screenshots are in a folder under "(My) Documents" - in Windows 10 it's Documents\Star Wars - the Old Republic\screenshots

(But I haven't taken a screenshot in a long time, so I need to test it out.)

Yes, I am looking in the right folder. Everything worked perfectly 3 month ago, then screenshots just stopped saving to the folder.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this may seem a little unorthodox, but I find it a lot easier to take screenshots by adding SWTOR to my Steam library. That way, I can use Steam to take screenshots and that also gives you the benefit of being able to remap the destination folder, in addition to the screenshot key.

I'm not sure what happens if you use the same keymap both in-game and using the Steam overlay, though, you might want to play around with that and see what happens.

At any rate, I find Steam's screenshots far more reliable - I notice some of you have had the issue where screenshots don't seem to work at all, but I've never had that trouble in Steam. :)

Yes, I am looking in the right folder. Everything worked perfectly 3 month ago, then screenshots just stopped saving to the folder.

I just checked and taking a screenshot (using PrtScrn) works for me.

Have you checked the in-game Preferences under Key Bindings \ Miscellaneous that "Screen Shot" is set to "Print Screen" and/or some other key?

Edited by JediQuaker

• 11 months later...