Need help with Crew SKills

uanaka

Hey guys!

So currently I have Cyber, Scavenging and Underworld trading. So although I am playing on my main, once I hit 55 I intend to really just make this a money mule while I level up other alts so I was thinking of changing my crew skills around. So I was wondering what are the most profitable crew skills to have?

I'm thinking of keeping scavenging, but what about Cybertech and Underworld trading? should I drop those two and pick up say Bioanalysis and maybe slicing?

Also, I was reading guides and watching youtube videos but they're pretty old. Are Augmentation Kits still needed? If so, what are the best skills to craft and aquire the materials for augmentation kits?

Synthweaving, Armormech, and (I believe) Armstech all makes augmentation kits. You'll need archaeology or scavenging plus slicing to get the mats to make the augmentation kits. Since augments are a big part of endgame, there will always be a market for augmentation kits.

For pure money making using non-crafting skills only, I'd go with Slicing (for Thermal Regulators and wealthy missions), Bioanalysis (for the rank 9 samples and compounds) and Underworld Trading (for Beryllius). All of those mats sell well and command high prices, especially Thermal Regulators.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if Slicing can get the mats to make thie 'kits' , just the blue/purple parts to make actual augments. The parts to make the 'kits' come from reverse-engineering weapons and armor of a certain level. Unless they do come from re-eng augments themselves.

I don't know if Slicing can get the mats to make thie 'kits' , just the blue/purple parts to make actual augments. The parts to make the 'kits' come from reverse-engineering weapons and armor of a certain level. Unless they do come from re-eng augments themselves.

Nope. You can only get augments from items which themselves can be augments. So... anything that can fit into a slot on a character sheet.