Grade 11 mats

DKEVINZ

My cargo bays are 10 slots wide. I have sorted all my mats from grade 1 to 10 in these slots.

When grade 11 comes out I expect to be playing Inventory Wars TOR.

Could you please either replace grade 1 and 2 mats and make it a single mats item or extend the cargo bays width with 1 slot per row?

Im out of the loop. Havent forum surfed in a week or so, work...

Is there info on grade 11 mats? Something in the works. Or do i need to review to current mat levels?

Ashur

Nobody knows right now. I'd suggest that there's no way it will happen before 6.0, and might not happen even then. If there's no new level cap, there won't be a new tier of materials. If there *is* a new level cap (75?) there *might* be a new tier of materials. Maybe.

Worry about it if/when it happens.

My cargo bays are 10 slots wide. I have sorted all my mats from grade 1 to 10 in these slots.

When grade 11 comes out I expect to be playing Inventory Wars TOR.

Could you please either replace grade 1 and 2 mats and make it a single mats item or extend the cargo bays width with 1 slot per row?

by cargo bay you mean the personal, and by you sya that you got only 10 slots it means you are f2p. right?

you know that are bank slots in personal cargo bay right? and eahc bank has 80 slots?

and the materials are stacked to 9999 per material right?

add them all arent fit the whole bank slots no matter what... even with crafting materials and special materials

by cargo bay you mean the personal, and by you sya that you got only 10 slots it means you are f2p. right?

you know that are bank slots in personal cargo bay right? and eahc bank has 80 slots?

add them all arent fit the whole bank slots no matter what... even with crafting materials and special materials

No, he's OCDing on the fact that they are ten slots per row and if there's a new tier of materials he can't line them up easily, I guess. He wants the bays to be eleven slots wide when there are eleven tiers of materials.

That said, when there were nine (or eight, or seven, or ...) tiers of materials, the bays were still ten slots wide.

No, he's OCDing on the fact that they are ten slots per row and if there's a new tier of materials he can't line them up easily, I guess. He wants the bays to be eleven slots wide when there are eleven tiers of materials.

That said, when there were nine (or eight, or seven, or ...) tiers of materials, the bays were still ten slots wide.

LOOOOOL seriously? that is his problem? ROFL oh dear god hahaahaha

put them in 2 rows leave 2 rows free for next mat tiers

next 2 rows for other material

next bank bay, so hard ?

or put them like row 1-2 (tier 1) row 2-3 (tier 2) e.t.c.

fhhhsss some ppl have a problem in every solution !!!

I am sub, not f2p. I read somewhere that f2p are not able to post on the forum...

I mean the cargo bay, personal or legacy. I've got my mats in my legacy bays so all my toons can access them.

Mats only stack when they are the same. Grade 1 does not stack on grade 2. With all the different crafting skills I have 2 bays full or mats and are clearing a third for mats.

I'm not looking for people to tell me that I'm wrong or I should do it different or that it's not a problem. Thats not a solution to the issue I am foreseeing. I find this a problem for the way save my materials and I'll not be the only one.

Artifice alone is like 6 rows of grade 1 to 10 mats; color crystals, artifact components, bondings and gemstones, powercrystals.

Thats not very nice. OCD is a serious condition. I don't have OCD although everyone can be a perfectionist in some area's, that doesn't mean you can label them as a OCD.

LOOOOOL seriously? that is his problem? ROFL oh dear god hahaahaha

put them in 2 rows leave 2 rows free for next mat tiers

next 2 rows for other material

next bank bay, so hard ?

or put them like row 1-2 (tier 1) row 2-3 (tier 2) e.t.c.

fhhhsss some ppl have a problem in every solution !!!

Nevermind, I was looking to have a serious discussion with adult people. I came to the wrong place. PEACE!

• 1 year later...
Uh yea... this has been bugging me for a long time, but we weren't at 11 yet...

Something needs to be done regarding crafting and storage/legacy storage. :(

You're late to the party, or you're trying to be funny, or maybe both. 6.0 (released 22 October, not even a month ago) added grade 11 materials *and* a separate material storage that invalidates the reason for the original request.

• 4 months later...

this had me bothered too, but the materials inventory is legacy wide, so you have access to all your mats on all toons at any given moment, vs having to run to the bank for them and dealing with arranging them.

just throw all your mats in your materials inventory (click the jewel button on the left panel of the inventory interface).

This is actually better than extending bank storage.:)

this had me bothered too, but the materials inventory is legacy wide, so you have access to all your mats on all toons at any given moment, vs having to run to the bank for them and dealing with arranging them.

just throw all your mats in your materials inventory (click the jewel button on the left panel of the inventory interface).

This is actually better than extending bank storage.:)

don't forget to right click on the icon first and change it to legendary (i think) as it will then put all mats in