My concerns regarding this launch...

Liquiss

I fully understand why BW has decided to take this approach to pre-launch, but I'm left with a concern (well a few, but this one is front and center). The description of adding servers as necessary once they start adding more players is valid, but how are you handling the fact that you have entire guilds moving into this game that have failed to pre-register. I for one have a few people in my guild that pre-ordered early, and are in on a server today. Myself and another guild member didn't pre-order until a few days ago. What happens if/when that server is full? Are we then left playing without the rest of our guild? Or, do those guild members have to reroll on an added server in order for us to all play together?

Not very well thought out, imo. Add to the fact that we're planning on playing on a PvP server, and specifically pre-ordered to avoid the ganking by players a number of levels higher then us, I'm disappointed with the way today has gone. Hopefully tomorrow will see more then half a day of invites...

I'll still be waiting, and am eager to play, I just hope those of us at the end of the line don't get screwed by 75% of our guild on a full server.