Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Crew skills broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crafting Crew skills broken

psandak
02.10.2016 , 09:54 AM | #41
A fix has been announced, but it will not be implemented until next week:

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Berntk
02.10.2016 , 11:36 AM | #42
Phew!
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hello again,

The aforementioned bug fix patch has been brought in to tomorrow to address this and some other critical issues. I will have more information on what is being fixed and timing later today.

-Tait

B

psandak
02.10.2016 , 12:18 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by berntk View Post
phew!

B
yay!!!!
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Keta
02.10.2016 , 12:49 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by lcharas View Post
Same problem, same tests, same result.

edit: No, I (almost) never play pvp and did not gain any of war hero schematics with my synth weaving / armor mech characters. However, I had (synth at least) pretty much everything else. Columi, Exotech, Dread Guard, Arkanian, Underworld, Dread Forged, Resurrected - you name it.
Add me to that list of those affected as well. Unacceptable.

DawnAskham
02.10.2016 , 12:54 PM | #45
Figured this would get corrected quickly, though I wonder how long it will take to correct the other issues such as all the 212+ relics being bind on pick-up, items such as 220 hilts and various color crystals still requiring slicing materials, and the artifice items which require amstech assemblies instead of artifice assemblies.

MotorCityMan
02.10.2016 , 08:34 PM | #46
Same. Blank window for armormech

ClyntKeelan
02.11.2016 , 04:50 AM | #47
In cybertech, 'polished aluminium cyber assembly component' does not show up as available for use in crafting, even after you have crafted a load ready to use.

PS. you guys know this is a disgrace, right? Maybe we can patch the Devs instead of the game - seems like that's where the real problems are.

mastersilndr
02.11.2016 , 09:28 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by ClyntKeelan View Post
In cybertech, 'polished aluminium cyber assembly component' does not show up as available for use in crafting, even after you have crafted a load ready to use.

PS. you guys know this is a disgrace, right? Maybe we can patch the Devs instead of the game - seems like that's where the real problems are.
im having the same issue, submitted a ticket this morning

Chloe
01.14.2018 , 06:51 PM | #49
So I know this is an old thread but...
I am having this issue where I click my biochem button (600/600) and not even a window pops up. Nothing. I can stsill do bioanalysis missions just fine, but I cannot craft anything. Help?
edit: If I log on another character, their crewskill missions are working-> I just crafted grenades on cybertech.

Big_Marser
01.15.2018 , 03:41 AM | #50
Did you try to move the companion list window? Maybe the craft window is hidden underneath.
active @ Tulak Hord