Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Crew skills broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crafting Crew skills broken

Ceinwyn
02.10.2016 , 03:39 AM | #31
OK, so my experience is as follows:

• One character with Synthweaving OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Synthweaving has a blank UI (old character, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech has a blank UI (old character, hasn't gone through KOTFE).

Clearly the insta-60 being OK is the recurring theme for me. The older characters had a lot of schematics collected over time. The insta-60s had very few, just a couple of non-useless ones learned from the trainer. I didn't have any random schematics on any of those characters. All were trainer taught or schematic world drops and the like.

Hope this somehow helps you guys sort it out.

Neglience
02.10.2016 , 03:47 AM | #32
triple A QA it is again from BW
Pandora - Sith Juggernaut
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Darthmoriquendi
02.10.2016 , 03:54 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Sickith View Post
Hey

Just reporting that the crafting crew skills are broken.

It is affecting
- Synthweathing
- Armormech

The window is just blank like we have 0 patterns, i have even tried learning a new pattern from the vendor and it still doesn't show - that item does not disappear from the training window and if you click on it again says you already know this pattern.

I am not the only person with this issue on these two crafting professions.
Okay, just saw this post after I posted about synthweaving. Haven't checked my armormech yet, but everyone else seems to be working. This blows.........can't even start to level it up because nothing shows up in the craft window. My synthweaver is an old character with numerous schematics in her archive. She has also finish Kotfe thru chapter 9.

Diora
02.10.2016 , 04:08 AM | #34
This is happening to me too. Both my synthweaver and my armormech have blank crafting windows. They are both old toons (they have been collecting/REing stuff since 1.0 early access), but neither of them had any of the pvp schematics, because i don't pvp.

I don't have any insta-60s (because I already had 16 lvl 60s, so whhhhhhyyyy lol).

to sum up: old toons have blank armormech and synthweaving windows.

ClyntKeelan
02.10.2016 , 04:33 AM | #35
My synthweaver also effected - all patterns display in the Vendor window as available to learn - but they never show up in the actual list of craftable items even when you buy new ones.

My artificer seems fine - gonna check cybertech and biochem next...

VeiledHeretic
02.10.2016 , 05:34 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceinwyn View Post
OK, so my experience is as follows:

• One character with Synthweaving OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Synthweaving has a blank UI (old character, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech has a blank UI (old character, hasn't gone through KOTFE).

Clearly the insta-60 being OK is the recurring theme for me. The older characters had a lot of schematics collected over time. The insta-60s had very few, just a couple of non-useless ones learned from the trainer. I didn't have any random schematics on any of those characters. All were trainer taught or schematic world drops and the like.

Hope this somehow helps you guys sort it out.

Same here...

MY LIST:
My Main LV65 is Level 520 Synthweaving --- Broken
original character Amormech Level 461 --- OK
Insta-60 Synthweaving --- OK

My main Synthweaving character new A LOT of schemetics too. The other two listed have very few.

Klixios
02.10.2016 , 06:23 AM | #37
Same here, synthweave and armormech just have a blank window. Can we have a response please.

Blurpled
02.10.2016 , 06:24 AM | #38
hi, just chiming in to say that my Armormech and Synthweaver seem to be broken too. Both are old characters. Hope this can be sorted soon!

Darkwords
02.10.2016 , 06:24 AM | #39
Same deal. broken/not showing on armormech and synth. Also only 2 mission choices on some alternate missions

Berntk
02.10.2016 , 09:21 AM | #40
Same here; TRE.
Synth and armormech have blank crafting windows.
Old chars ( 2011), no PvP schematics

B