Eternal Champ almost impossible for sage?

Ive been trying to get my alts through KOTFE and i wanted to do the championship but my sage just cannot survive Zotar.

I manage easily to get him to stage three but his stuns and the droids and missiles from the walker just overwhelm me no matter what i do i just cant kill him.

I did fine on my guardian but my TK sage just cant seem to cut it is that intentional?

I manage easily to get him to stage three but his stuns and the droids and missiles from the walker just overwhelm me no matter what i do i just cant kill him.

Same with my commandos (medic and DPS). I figured it's the adds as I am not able to kill off the last wave of adds in time. And my companions with high influence are all ranged. That makes it difficult if they get kicked into the energy field.

Are you on The Progenitor? Let's team up and try together. :)

I did Sprint Champion on my TK sage, with comp set to dps for all bosses with mixed 216/220. The best thing you can do to kill Zotar is keep spamming stuns on him, so he can't activate walker autopilot - droids shouldn't be much of a problem. And ofc remember to bring your comp to center when he casts Shocking Finale.

Also on Progenitor :D