romancing LANA

thorrnnn

lvling up my toon and want to romance LANA. i'm doing FALLEN EMPIRE all the way through and clicked romance option with her. i want to skip ET and FRACTURED WORLD storylines and skip to NATHEMA. currently i have LANA at lvl31 influence and was wondering if i can skip ahead to NATHEMA and still marry her?

lvling up my toon and want to romance LANA. i'm doing FALLEN EMPIRE all the way through and clicked romance option with her. i want to skip ET and FRACTURED WORLD storylines and skip to NATHEMA. currently i have LANA at lvl31 influence and was wondering if i can skip ahead to NATHEMA and still marry her?

No, and here's why:

* There's no direct option to skip ahead to the main-line story version of Nathema Conspiracy.(1)

If you have fully completed Chapter IX of KotFE and had the [Flirt] option in the cantina ("fully completed" == "at least begun Chapter X"), then you can skip ahead to Fractured Alliance / War on Iokath and begin there. If you do that, you'll miss some [Flirt] scenes with Lana (**At least** Chapter XV, Chapter XVI, then I, VII, and one of VIII or IX in KotET), of course.

(1) The "Traitor Arc" flashpoints have four modes:

* Master = group of four in "trinity" mode, tank, two dps, heal with "hard mode" mechanics etc. The traitor is replaced by an anonymous masked figure.

* Veteran = group of four in "tactical" mode (trinity not needed). The traitor is replaced here as well.

* Story = when you want to play solo just to play. The traitor is replaced here as well.

* Solo = when you want to play the story. This has all the story mechanics and cut-scenes, and the traitor is revealed etc.

Yes, the names of Story and Solo are backwards. I didn't name them, sorry. Solo is available only if you've just done Solo on the preceding flashpoint. The story after KotET, therefore, is:

War on Iokath (Fractured Alliance) => [solo] Crisis on Umbara => |Solo] A Traitor Among The Chiss => [solo] Nathema Conspiracy (proposal) => what follows the Traitor arc