Anyone else miss Arenals and relics in PvP?

Shadowsite

Hell yeah I do, but just for fun. I'm ok with them not being in warzones.

Although there was nothing more fun than taking out a buncha pubs on Ilum back in the day, before the surge nerf. Popping a crit+surge relic and then a biochem power adrenal and a warzone adrenal brought multiplier up to 99% with a ton of power and some 50% crit rating... then Force Storm the crowd, recklessness and death field --> 3 dead people, bunch at low health. :)

I talk about this somewhat in my Devs: Make a Choice Thread.

I do miss them. I used them to function as an effective DFCD for my class. The only reason I rerolled from a Sage, to a Guardian (before the Smash "buff", so keep your comments :o)is because I could not raise my defense against Maras anymore. It screwed up my whole playstyle with the class and really exposed DPS Sage for what it was.... Gimped (even if the proc wasn't removed).

you know who misses them most?

dem stunlocking dps operatives.

They remember pre 1.2 when they could melt you into a puddle on the floor in 3 GCDs.

Aye they do. But **** 'em, if they become good again, we'll make sure they get nerfed again :D

"Even if they cross, we'll throw 'em back into the sea"- Eddard Stark to Robert Baratheon (A Game of Thrones)