Catching Zees - Bugged

Montyminto

This Quest is totally bugged for me, I'v cleared the area needed, killed the guard and the droids. Got the codes but when i go to hand the quest in, I try to zone, get a black screen then appear in the room with no npcs / conversation.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried zoning / logging / resetting Quest etc

<-- really stumped and sick that i cannot continue my story

• 1 year later...
  • Dev Post

Hi there! I just wanted to let our fearless Bounty Hunters know that we have fixed this mission with patch 1.7.1! Patch Note:

• Catching Zees: The Nebula Security Officer and Security Droids will now spawn as intended when players enter the Nebula Communications phase in the Upper Industrial Sector.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This isn't fixed - at least, not the actual issue being reported here.

This issue is during the Return to Gele'ren phase of Catching Zees, when entering the Bounty Hunter Class Phase in the Slippery Slopes Cantina.

The screen goes black and then acts as if the conversation has been exited, and the NPCs disappear.

The conversation must then be resumed by finding Gele'ren on one of the random couches around the room and re-triggering the conversation.

• 7 months later...

like 6-7 months later and this quest is still bugged? I cant get my companions on other planets if i cant clear this quest.

I have reset the mission all the way back to the start and had to re-do all the stages leading to this stage of the quest and it has been bugged three times.

***?

This isn't fixed - at least, not the actual issue being reported here.

This issue is during the Return to Gele'ren phase of Catching Zees, when entering the Bounty Hunter Class Phase in the Slippery Slopes Cantina.

The screen goes black and then acts as if the conversation has been exited, and the NPCs disappear.

The conversation must then be resumed by finding Gele'ren on one of the random couches around the room and re-triggering the conversation.

This happened to me. It was a little strange and I chalked it up to lag, but I found Gel'eren chilling on a nearby couch and everything proceeded bug free from there. No reset necessary, it's just a bugged fade-in.