Subscribers In-Game Offering Credits and Referral Links

karimthejedi

hi!

so ive noticed many subscribers in-game offering to click on referral links, offering a chunk of credits and/or trades, etc etc.

i have a basic understanding of what this means and what the benefits are, but - how can we verify authenticity of such transaction?

for example, what if i offer to use their referral link but never receive what was promised to me in the form of credits, weapons for trade, etc?

any useful tips would be appreciated.

its like a lot of things in this game to do with personal trades, you have to take it on faith. trust is always an issue, but in the main most of the community will prove honest.

starting a guild is always a good example. a guy joins the group of 4 required after i offers 2mil to any player who would help. he asks for 1mil upfront, the other 1mil after guild forms. first thought is "this guy is gonna take the 1mil and run" but second thought was "oh well, if he does will just have to try find another"

he stayed. gave him his second 1mil and he was off. and the second player i needed got his 2mil traded to him after. sometimes you just have to trust.

with the referral links most people do exactly what they say. you clicking their link will help them too, and on the website you can confirm someone has used your link. if you are looking for advice i would say go for it if someone has a good offer on the table, chances are real high they are 100%