Priority shuttle terminal

I would have prefered it if they kept the direct shuttles between dailies, personally. on my computer, loading screens take forever, and I used to be able to avoid most of them but using legacy perk to shuttle to blackhole, and then just move between areas directly. now I have extra loading screens no matter how I slice it.

/miffed

I would have prefered it if they kept the direct shuttles between dailies, personally. on my computer, loading screens take forever, and I used to be able to avoid most of them but using legacy perk to shuttle to blackhole, and then just move between areas directly. now I have extra loading screens no matter how I slice it.

/miffed

Yeah I'm kind of peeved about this. Once more, we made purchases using Cartel Coins (real money) to unlock the Black Hole area, so that we could use the shuttle there to get elsewhere.

Now that they have the money, all the other destinations are ripped off the shuttle on Black Hole now. You can only leave the Black Hole and go directly to Corellia or Your Ship.

All other destinations now wiped.

Hopefully this is just another "bug" that they didn't "fix" and will be updated in a "patch". Otherwise, I pretty much feel "screwed" yet again.

It's not that different than before... now, instead of using the ship to move to each daily area (black hole, section X etc) there is a terminal near the shuttle ship. Can still hop from Section X to Black Hole to Ilum from the terminal. There is also a terminal in each class hanger on fleet, immediate before going through the green "gate" to get to your ship.

It's not that different than before... now, instead of using the ship to move to each daily area (black hole, section X etc) there is a terminal near the shuttle ship. Can still hop from Section X to Black Hole to Ilum from the terminal. There is also a terminal in each class hanger on fleet, immediate before going through the green "gate" to get to your ship.

Thanks for this. I had read through the patch notes but missed the part about the shuttles. I just confirmed the existence of the transport terminal on Black Hole too. It's just off to the left of the shuttle sitting there on the Republic side (and presumably on the Imperial side too).

I preferred the old system with just the door as the mechanic, but as long as those terminals are there and the ability to shuttle easily remains, I'm okay with it.

would be nice if they add Belsavis in the list

If you take the shuttle to Section X you can catch a shuttle from there to Belsavis I think. At least that's the way it appeared to me, I didn't try it however.

Hopefully this is just another "bug" that they didn't "fix" and will be updated in a "patch". Otherwise, I pretty much feel "screwed" yet again.

It was in the patch notes. It's an intended change.

Planetary shuttles on Belsavis, Ilum, and Corellia have had these transport options removed for clarity.

Apparently people found all the choices to be confusing.