4 Smuggler group - suggested crew skills?

Malleable

So I have a group of 4 smugglers. One is subscribed, the other three are free accounts.

I was thinking of having:

Smuggler1 - Slicing, Scavenging, Bioanalysis

Smuggler2 - Investigation, Armstech

Smuggler3 - Armortech, Underworld Trading

Smuggler4 - Cybertech, Underworld Trading

Right now only Smuggler1 is keeping their skills up, by gathering whenever they find resources during gameplay. The other three I have only been raising Underworld Trading and Investigation. I am not sure when I might undertake their crafting professions - if ever. But I figure gathering resources, components and schematics can't hurt. I could always sell them right?

Does this make sense to you guys? I have never been big on crafting or buying/selling, but sometimes I am not up for playing but don't mind cycling through companions and sending them on quests.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Mal

• 2 weeks later...
multiboxing isn't allowed so wouldn't worry about that, all accounts will be banned soon I guess

Multi-boxing is completely allowed. I'm a Founder, and have been boxing.since release.

Please don't post erroneous information on the forums.

Mal

Multi-boxing is completely allowed. I'm a Founder, and have been boxing.since release.

Please don't post erroneous information on the forums.

Mal

Unless the multiboxing you are doing is different from the standard multiboxing (you control one character and mirror those commands on your other characters using macro/multiboxing software), it is not allowed as it's breaking ToS. If you individually control four characters simultaneously and manually input commands and control to each of them, naturally that is fine.

one click must always equal one action and only one action within the game
Edited by RikuvonDrake