Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

been hearing rumors

Pirana
02.17.2020 , 04:38 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by bluroq View Post
Yes, please kill this horrible failure of a "game" and give us KotOR3 with multiplayer mode that we were entitled to from the beginning and ditch the cheesy crap "story" that was established here all together and hire Chris Avellone.
There's very little you're entitled to in life, and it certainly isn't a video game. If you want KoTor 3 to happen, get off your azz and make it happen. Go apply to the company, throw a bunch of money into potential development or develop it yourself.

If you don't like this game, move on, it's not complicated.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

bluroq
02.17.2020 , 04:39 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
While the game has problems (I’m certainly vocal about), I would never ask them to shut it, even if they released a new one.
Too many people have invested a lot of time and money in this game to just throw it out the window.
So as they say, don’t let the door hit you as you depart.
It's been almost ten years were they jumped opportunities for another kotor game in favor of this one and obviously as everybody can see who isnt totally delousional about this game it isn't getting any better. Quite the opposite instead.

Pirana
02.17.2020 , 04:45 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
I just did an edit... review it … LOL !
One of the best things that came out of the 80's videos, and that was the ZZ Top vids. One thing about their videos, they weren't shy about flaunting certain aspects of the music world.

bluroq
02.17.2020 , 04:48 PM | #104
Don't worry. Once they shut it you get a private server where one or other two players are on the same planet with you at the same time so it will feel exactly as sterile as it feels now.

robertthebard
02.17.2020 , 05:06 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Get off my lawn
That's my bio on most of my toons, for all those window peekers…
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?

robertthebard
02.17.2020 , 05:08 PM | #106
Don't worry. Once they shut it you get a private server where one or other two players are on the same planet with you at the same time so it will feel exactly as sterile as it feels now.
Damn, I really wish I could run into that, it's been hell trying to do the Coruscant Heroics for all the people that aren't playing... On 4 maps this afternoon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?

Pirana
02.17.2020 , 05:35 PM | #107
Okay, great! We won't worry. Thank You!

OlBuzzard
02.17.2020 , 06:18 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
One of the best things that came out of the 80's videos, and that was the ZZ Top vids. One thing about their videos, they weren't shy about flaunting certain aspects of the music world.
Yeah … pretty much …

ZZ for me is about as extreme as it gets...

Unless you count this as extreme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igvP806798U

EDIT: … hang on a second !!
(hears annoying bug flying around head...… swats at fly... NOTHING >>> FLY STILL flying around head... )
Let me take care of this !
(grabs super bug spray can … aims … sprays !! Bug coughs … GROWS larger !)
YIKES !

Grabs old fashion fly swatter !!

WHACK !!!
(bug guts splatter all over the place !!)

Now then …

OH TRIXX !! To answer your question … NOPE !! Not even the slightest. I do, however get annoyed sometimes when things get out of hand ! And truthfully … I just need to chill at times.

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Darkchip
02.17.2020 , 06:33 PM | #109
Honestly with them focusing on remaking Anthem and them working on DA4 we are more then likely going to just get a skeleton crew again that is going to give us piss all like we got the last few xpaxs where they were working on Anthem.

Honestly to me it is just sad how far this MMO has fallen from grace it used to pump out great content for everyone be it the solo player, ops player and pvp player now it seems to once again be focused on the solo players again because that is the cheapest and easiest content to make since everyone just slurps it up since it's starwars.

This is well and truely to me more then likely the end of the game we got promised alot to come back and try the game, we were promised new PvP maps, new Ops and new story well we have gotten bugger all PvP maps got a few balances which ****ed over powertechs, like 2 Ops in like 3 years, and maybe like 2 hours of new story yeah this is in maintenance mode and has been the last few years any time a game puts scaling on every bit in the game it's more then likely a sure fire sign they are heading that way since they want to extend every bit of content they have to try and lengthen the game so they don't have to develop much.

DreadtechSavant
02.17.2020 , 07:15 PM | #110
Is that the same rumor that started 5 years ago? You just hearing it now? So the question OP is where have you been and what have you been doing these last 5 years? We need to know (Ok by we I mean me. OK Ok don't really need to know or even care for that matter )