☆ WH+ Carnage Marauder Streaming All Day ☆

Aluvi

No. You don't speak the truth. And you have never played a Marauder or Juggernaut.

Why is that all you people say? Are you unable to explain it?

"It's like I dunno just hard, but I'm gods gift to SWTOR PvP so I can win every fight with it even though it is so gimped I should lose every fight. You wouldn't understand because it's soooooo deep, it's like explaining the color blue to a blind man."

Sorry that doesn't fly

Edited by NathanielStarr

Why is that all you people say? Are you unable to explain it?

"It's like I dunno just hard, but I'm gods gift to SWTOR PvP so I can win every fight with it even though it is so gimped I should lose every fight. You wouldn't understand because it's soooooo deep, it's like explaining the color blue to a blind man."

Sorry that doesn't fly

While I hate jumping into the middle of an argument...

No, just kidding... I enjoy it.

I do think it's true that it's very difficult to TRULY understand a class that you haven't played and very naive to talk about a class that you don't play.

It's kinda like trying to tell someone how to drive a stick when you've never done it yourself. Yeah, you might have some idea on how it works but you don't REALLY know.

I refuse to comment on classes that I've never played. In fear of making myself look like a fool. Like the guy who told me how over powered marauders are over and over and all the reasons why and then in his 3rd or 4th comment started telling me how it's unfair that they have 2 leaps and an immunity to knock backs and CC after leap.

Damn Juggarauders...

Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left.

Not only does this make you sound bad, but it also makes you sound bitter and old. But you just keep-a-trollin'! woohoo!

So insulting someone is what most people resort to when they cannot dispute my claims. Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left. It's a shame that terrible PvP is driving this game into the ground, mostly because of unbalance. At this rate it won't last another 2 years free to play or not.

And for the record when I say Sith Warrior I also mean Jedi Knight I shouldn't have to type both when I mention them in threads.

And Neo sorry I don't want to be harassed in game because I called you out, so just keep guessing at who I am, but there are dozens of SIth Warriors that perform just as well as you in game. You are not gods gift to SWTOR pvp. All of you think that, that's why we are in a thread yet again about how some Marauder destroys everyone and streams it for all to see. :p

And your claims about not running...sorry you did it yesterday. I guess that is a hint to my identity.

If you claim you don't rely on crutches stop playing Sith Warriors, until then lean on that thing for all it's worth...most of us that don't play one think of it that way. Yeah we roll our eyes and laugh at all the warriors that have the best damage, best defenses and a stealth to boot.

Lol someone's angry. Sorry you made the wrong choice of class there bud. I dont claim to be the best. I know there are people better than me, but i can also count them on one hand, and sorry not one of them is a sith warrior. No marauder even comes close currently, which is sad for your argument that the class is a button mash fest to win. But hey if you think there is a capable marauder, please do send them my way. And keep up the delusions of me running. The real me will be right on you, dpsing you down while you're experiencing double vision. All talk, no action. You know where to find me. ;)

Edited by PoliteAssasin

• 3 weeks later...
when they nerf marauder to garbage ill find the videos enjoyable, right now no, the class is just redicously OP, and ofc sentinel also.

Says the bad player.

I know amazing players in every single class. Hell, the best players on my server are amazing on all their alternate toons. That says something about it being based on player skill.

I hate it when I read QQ after QQ and there are literally 1-2 Mara/Sents on my server that I would call elite. It is mind boggling how bad 99% of Maras/Sents are and people still scream "OP OP!".

This guy was running with a solid team and dedicated healers. I guarantee that he would look a whole lot different if he didn't have that designated healer and people were focusing on him. I didn't see a single person trying to kill Aluvian (spelling?).

Dude hands down you have skills and are a great Carnage Marauder, but I know that you guys and Rage spec can be shut off pretty fast by focusing on you. Unfortunately, all I saw was bad players (I haven't watched a toon of the vid yet, but I will), but you know, that's cool too. Everyone is knocking this guy down for clubbing baby seals, but it's not like he's running around open world and doing it, he's in WZs, people aren't geared, they have the disadvantage. Aluvian ground his gear and mods/enhancements out for a long time and he's playing as a veteran.

Instead of taring him down why don't more of you give him props. Obviously no one else has the know how or skills or desire to share with the community except this guy. Keep doing what you're doing man.

Says the bad player.

I know amazing players in every single class. Hell, the best players on my server are amazing on all their alternate toons. That says something about it being based on player skill.

I hate it when I read QQ after QQ and there are literally 1-2 Mara/Sents on my server that I would call elite. It is mind boggling how bad 99% of Maras/Sents are and people still scream "OP OP!".

This guy was running with a solid team and dedicated healers. I guarantee that he would look a whole lot different if he didn't have that designated healer and people were focusing on him. I didn't see a single person trying to kill Aluvian (spelling?).

Dude hands down you have skills and are a great Carnage Marauder, but I know that you guys and Rage spec can be shut off pretty fast by focusing on you. Unfortunately, all I saw was bad players (I haven't watched a toon of the vid yet, but I will), but you know, that's cool too. Everyone is knocking this guy down for clubbing baby seals, but it's not like he's running around open world and doing it, he's in WZs, people aren't geared, they have the disadvantage. Aluvian ground his gear and mods/enhancements out for a long time and he's playing as a veteran.

Instead of taring him down why don't more of you give him props. Obviously no one else has the know how or skills or desire to share with the community except this guy. Keep doing what you're doing man.

and no surprise u play a marauder lol i didnt even bother reading. i guess ALL marauders/sentinels are so awesomesauce players and all the rest are "bad players" as you say... right... dude right... but if it makes you feel better you go boy.

Edited by xxIncubixx

and no surprise u play a marauder lol i didnt even bother reading. i guess ALL marauders/sentinels are so awesomesauce players and all the rest are "bad players" as you say... right... dude right... but if it makes you feel better you go boy.

That's too bad, I had some good points in that thread. Maybe you'll read this... LEARN PROPER GRAMMER! Capitalize your sentences. I know that it may seem difficult at first, but it is a very good habit.

You hate Marauders so much huh? But you still troll the Carnage Mara's vid thread?

That's too bad, I had some good points in that thread. Maybe you'll read this... LEARN PROPER GRAMMER! Capitalize your sentences. I know that it may seem difficult at first, but it is a very good habit.

You hate Marauders so much huh? But you still troll the Carnage Mara's vid thread?

lol right boy right

<--- WH geared sentinel. Sentinels/Marauders are overpowered, get over it.