(PvP-WH) Power/Surge Vs Crit/Alacrity

Cempa

I don't get it:

DPS set is filled with Crit/Alacrity

Healer set is filled with Power/Surge

Everything that has been said here -forums- has made it clear/proven that Power/Surge is far more superior.

When itemized for 75% Surge and rest power I nearly doubled my damage done every WZ.

Has any one run Simcraft for 31 Lightning/31Madness for

1) Force Master + Force Lord

2) Force Mystic + Force Healer

Thanks

I'm a bit confused as well, but in other ways.

First - They change our BM gear to have a load of crit, which is good with the DM and Softcap changes. I am easily able to pull 40% crit with my legacy IA buff.

Second - They take a bunch of this crit away with the WH gear, and give us more power, but don't give us anymore surge.

I just.. yeah, I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'll pick the WH Mystics gloves first, because that has surge and the same stat as the BM mystics gloves.

It all goes to **** with the masters implants, there is no surge on them at all. I'm already down to 69% surge with the BM gear, and thats with BM implants that have surge.

So yeah, like I said.. you actually will have less crit as a WH, with more power, but even less surge. It's derpy.

Edited by PutinDoesJudo

I think I have figured it out when looking at other classes I realized that every one needs to grind x2 sets of WH gear:

First: Initial set as to use in crafted WH gear

Second: To rip out stuff as to optimize.

Its by design, they want more grind in the game.