Storylines and Species/class combination

fuwi

Hello!

i finaly reached level 50 on my first character and well i cant help to feel like missing out alot of story and not "fitting in"

so iam planing to have a total fresh start on a new server but this time ill try to look more specificaly at the story

looking at species+classes,which combinations would make sense storywise?

sorry for bad english and if this right subforum for this :o

The Sith Pureblood makes most sense for the Sith Warrior.

Any none Human/Sith Pureblood character for Sith Inquisitor, Zabrak or Twilek for my own personal tastes.

Rattataki would make a good Bounty Hunter, since they have that mindset anyway.

Chiss make exceptional Agents, since this is what most Chiss do anyway.

Mirilian is good for Jedi Consular since they are both diplomatic and strong in faith.

A Mirakula makes a good Jedi Knight, since their connection to the Force means they would have to become Jedi/Sith, they couldn't ignore the force, although they also make a good Jedi Shadow.

Any Race makes a good Smuggler, personally it's between Twilek and Zabrak for me.

Any Race makes a good Trooper, personally it between Human and Cyborg for me.

But as with all things Star Wars, it's a matter of opinion.

is there like any official mention of the class species in the books?

also thank you for sharing those views,gave me some direction!

would be interested in more views on this matter aswell

oh yes another question!

what would be the best order to play the classes throught if i wanted to see the story in somewhat correct timeline? if you understand what i mean with this :s

As far as the timeline, they bend and twist through eachother. There is no "set" time line as: trooper first or what have you.

Sometimes you'll see elements of one story in another. And there are certain events that happen slightly before or at the same time as the others but regardless of what class you play, it won't really muck up the timeline.

I'm pretty sure Agent is the only class where you get recognized and called "Chiss" by npcs if you roll one. It doesn't do that for any other species, other than human.

There are a few Imp side quests that recognize you as a Pureblood/human. And a few dialogue options that are available if you are an 'alien' race.

There are a few Imp side quests that recognize you as a Pureblood/human. And a few dialogue options that are available if you are an 'alien' race.

Are you sure about the pureblood one, because I had some people tell me that, only to find that I had the same quests they were talking about purebloods on my non-pureblood characters.

Generic alien doesn't count, I'm referring to species specific dialogue.