Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

It was a good game, end of story. QQing about how we won the tie breaker isn't going to get you anywhere.

*Sigh*

I agree with you. It was a good match, that's why I posted it :p I wasn't even saying anything about you guys winning. You guys had the stronger team. I'm not knocking your win. :)

I didn't join a ranked group because of who the competition was. I enjoy ranked, end of story. I have never turned down ranked because of who the competition was or for not being in the mood. ITK didn't take credit for beating Infamous, we wouldn't have even queued that night without the members of BSR. I acknowledge that in the title and the description of the video.

In any case, I think you guys will get far, I'd like to keep working with you to schedule ranked, preferably in a civil environment. :p Feel free to chat with me in game.

Thanks for the two matches last night, Infamous.

Edited by Jaddis

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"loldumpster" Talk about thin skinned babe. :)

Talk about a complete hypocrite, this guy denetrin once dumpster dived in a match and that was the first time i had seen that so when we asked him about it in chat he replies "it's not an exploit if anyone can do it". *sigh* did something change since then?

Talk about a complete hypocrite, this guy denetrin once dumpster dived in a match and that was the first time i had seen that so when we asked him about it in chat he replies "it's not an exploit if anyone can do it". *sigh* did something change since then?

This is unrelated but who are your in-game toons. I have yet to find out and it is annoying me :confused:

EG had fun doing a couple of matches last night, our first two ranked matches with just purely guildies. For us, I think the plan is to continue doing casual ranked on Fridays so we that we can continue gearing up. I'm not sure when we'll be ready for competitive ranked on Mondays, but for now it seems our plan is just keep doing fun Fridays casual ranked.

We are also open to having people joining our team as fill-ins when we have an open spots. If you're interested in that, contact us.

I still have the screenshot of that! But yeah, didn't know when I started complaining about it? Could you point it out to me honey? :)

I still have the screenshot of that! But yeah, didn't know when I started complaining about it? Could you point it out to me honey? :)

You're so angry and it shows. Your tell has always been when you incorporate words like "babe" "honey" "Hun". Grow up. Get over it. And for one to talk about burning bridges. Haha. You might find yourself in a position where the destination ahead isn't what you thought, and there's no coming back. ;)

This is unrelated but who are your in-game toons. I have yet to find out and it is annoying me :confused:

He's the poster this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. :eek:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Yeah! ITK will continue to queue and we could probably do some games this week! Contact me and we can set something up! I know you guys don't like Monday's but Wednesday and Friday should tentatively work for us. And our levelers might even be 55 by then. :p

We just couldn't this weekend with how many people were gone.

Im going to stick around BC. I think there will be enough pieces to where Ranked should be able to make a come back( Im betting on it).

Anyways on another note seems ranked it taking a little bit of a beating while every one waits for server transfers. has there been any talk about getting those of us who are interested involved in filling the spots that are coming available for teams that are having a hard time filling rosters right now?? I am as proud of my guild as the next guy ....but I still wanna pvp with the best of you while I can. :)

So now that Infamous is the only ranked team left standing... Are there any ranked groups planning on forming in the near future? Cause we be boredzzzzzzz

Boy, are you in for a treat.

Edited by Zenithan