Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are Humans and Sith really the most popular race and

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why are Humans and Sith really the most popular race and

OldVengeance
01.17.2019 , 09:47 PM | #21
My main Jedi Knight is human, but most of my other characters are not. I'm a particularly big fan of my Sith Pureblood Warrior.

I also really loved the designs I came up with for my Miraluka Consular and my Zabrak Agent. It seems I'm not the only one, because I remember being hit on when playing as them.

Of my other main characters, my Smuggler is a Twi'lek, my Trooper is a Zabrak, my Inquisitor is also a Pureblood, and my Bounty Hunter is a Cyborg.

I used a Cather for an alternate DS Knight. I have more humans for alternate versions of my main classes.

AureliaSulis
01.17.2019 , 10:12 PM | #22
All my girls are from one human family plus their grown-up children.
All their partners are human males, although my Consular thinks it is a shame that Zenith never was romantically interested in her because she considers him rather handsome.
Eric Arthur Blair was prescient.

Paulsutherland
01.17.2019 , 10:42 PM | #23
Humans rule!

ImmortalLowlife
01.18.2019 , 12:23 AM | #24
I have 40 characters. Most are Sith purebood or Chiss. I might have about 15 that are human, but I have at least one of every species.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Limariko
01.18.2019 , 01:22 AM | #25
I have played each of the races to count for the Legacy unlock because I'm a cheapskate. Only reason I have the Cathar unlock was it was a thank you gift for running a friend's brother through a bunch of stuff and crafting him a load of gear. The only ones I keep around now are:

JK-Sith Pureblood
JK- Cathar
JC- Sith Pureblood
SW- Sith Pureblood
SI- Sith Pureblood
IA- Chiss
BH- Red Zabrak
BH- Cyborg
Trooper-Cyborg

I freely own up to my bias towards Sith Purebloods. Just wish they had more options for the skin jewelry.
My Referral link for the clicking: http://www.swtor.com/r/p2FZFM

You get stuff, I get stuff. It's a fair deal- Take It!

-Highsteel-
01.18.2019 , 01:37 AM | #26
To make Swtor great again, obviously.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE

Iheaca
01.18.2019 , 02:25 AM | #27
Team aliens here. I have only two human among over 20 characters (not all at max level). My main is ratattaki and I love her. Almost sad that I do not see many ratattaki around very often.

I do not see any interest in focusing on humans, or on having a lot of customisation options. If it is important for others, fine, I personally do not care and have much more chances to have a unique character by not choosing a human than all the others, then. And not having the average character with the average face and the average hair-do that can be seen in x versions all around is important to me.

As long as I have character that I like, I go for it. And I tend to choose not the prettiest options, I like characters that are flawed and unique. Taking the most common and prettiest options increase the risk of crossing the path of another character that is almost a clone and I hate this.

Except on body type, I stick to 2 and 3, can't use 1 and 4.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Celise
01.18.2019 , 02:37 AM | #28
i have a few humans in the line up and a few sith, but i also have quite a few Chiss, Mirialan and Cathar as well.
Admittedly i don't much like Togruta or Mikaluka and its reflected. i also don't have many twi'leks, not because i dislike them, but i just haven't gotten around to ithem yet after all these years.

YanMartyn
01.18.2019 , 03:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
My SI would respond to your cheering humans with a muttered “filthy sewer rats” LOL
is that a Sith speaking, or a Ventrue, commenting on Nosferatus?
http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/f...ies/tongue.png

sauceemynx
01.18.2019 , 04:07 AM | #30
I've played all races just to see what they're like. One of my mains is a Miraluka JK and I love her; I also have a few Cathar. While admittedly I have a fair few humans, for classes like SW & SI I prefer Zabraks or pureblood Sith, and for IA I like the Chiss. The only race I haven't been able to fully embrace from a playing standpoint is Twi'lek, for some reason, but I do have one (and I like the ones I see in game). I made mine look like a Naga queen from WoW.