Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i wana know how many devs went to anthem from swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
i wana know how many devs went to anthem from swtor

PorsaLindahl
01.19.2019 , 11:17 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAresian View Post
I wish I knew how to do sigs because this would definitely be mine.
Just take the quote and post it into your signature box in your Account > Forum Management > Forum Signature and save it.

TrixxieTriss
01.20.2019 , 12:38 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by tahol View Post
+1 from me. I have never had any hard feelings for a game dev...and then there's Ben Irving. Him leaving filled my petty heart with joy.
Is it bad that I find myself feeling the same?

PorsaLindahl
01.20.2019 , 01:58 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I'd say no. The only other dev I ever really despised was John Smedley. It's actually pretty ironic that they both worked (and I use the term loosely) on a Star Wars IP and are both despised for the direction they took in each game. Go figure.

tahol
01.20.2019 , 03:16 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I don't know. Maybe we just have to accept that we can be petty. Pardon my choice of words, but that man was a cancer. Also a reason why I took pause for almost a year. I came back because I noticed Keith was different. No one is perfect, and he is not running this game alone, but he has done many changes I absolutely love, and tried to fix the disaster that was left for him.

TheAresian
01.20.2019 , 12:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
Just take the quote and post it into your signature box in your Account > Forum Management > Forum Signature and save it.
Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by tahol View Post
+1 from me. I have never had any hard feelings for a game dev...and then there's Ben Irving. Him leaving filled my petty heart with joy.