Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug: Major anri

LordAppius
12.11.2018 , 04:06 PM | #1
Can't start the mission because i can't summon this gosh darn twileck!
Swtor ruined after 4.0

ObiRadd
12.12.2018 , 07:35 PM | #2
This is happening to me too.
Imperial Army 47th I.E.F.
Website | Join Us

"Boom! HealShot!"

TrixxieTriss
12.12.2018 , 08:29 PM | #3
Did you guys leave the Ossus area and come back.

Did you do pvp and get the disappearing comp bug that’s been around for a few years now, (still not fixed ... crickets from Bio)

MaepBuxpb
12.16.2018 , 05:00 AM | #4
I didn’t fly away from the planet, just left the curtain after the dialogue with the major. she never appeared. did a quest reset 5 times.

Vaulkar
12.16.2018 , 09:57 AM | #5
Major Anri joined me when I did reset the quest after I got 'Shroud of Memory' out of my quest log. You also have the HK bonus chapter open?

Tobyrayzor
01.01.2019 , 05:30 PM | #6
Help, I have the same issue

TalleraLane
01.01.2019 , 06:40 PM | #7
Guess I was lucky then. Ran Ossus though on only two imperial characters and not encountered this issue. Two characters is about my limit as really don't care for the way BW have handled characters who wish to switch factions. Sure republic players who switch to imperial have the same issue. However my point is, not had this issue with the Major myself. Hope BW get a fix for you.

Tobyrayzor
01.02.2019 , 12:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TalleraLane View Post
Guess I was lucky then. Ran Ossus though on only two imperial characters and not encountered this issue. Two characters is about my limit as really don't care for the way BW have handled characters who wish to switch factions. Sure republic players who switch to imperial have the same issue. However my point is, not had this issue with the Major myself. Hope BW get a fix for you.
I hope the same... I really wish to progress in the story and without a fix this will never happen
I've opened both a ticket and a bug report about this. I hope we're listened.

Nywi
01.20.2019 , 04:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
Can't start the mission because i can't summon this gosh darn twileck!
anyone figured out the way around this? I can't summon her either.

MaepBuxpb
01.21.2019 , 01:12 PM | #10
I solved this problem because I deleted all the tasks of the planet iokath, finished the task "shroud of memory" . I pressed the reset button and about a miracle, Major Anri appeared)))