Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is going on with the Royal Tauntaun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What is going on with the Royal Tauntaun?

Esron
09.13.2018 , 12:45 AM | #11
yeah it clearly states you get it from twitch prime, so im guessing it will come with the next update we are close to getting. or maybe on the livestream event they are having instead of the cantina event.

DarkTergon
09.13.2018 , 01:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Esron View Post
yeah it clearly states you get it from twitch prime, so im guessing it will come with the next update we are close to getting. or maybe on the livestream event they are having instead of the cantina event.
Have never used twitch prime, do you just sign up, or is it a pay thing?

IanArgent
09.13.2018 , 06:02 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Have never used twitch prime, do you just sign up, or is it a pay thing?
It's Twitch's premium service, but if you have Amazon Prime it's a perk of that.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

DarthEnrique
09.24.2018 , 04:58 PM | #14
Still no news? 😢
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

EllieNeo
10.10.2018 , 05:15 PM | #15
Nothing that I've seen. And I've been checking Twitch every week!
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

DarthEnrique
10.11.2018 , 05:43 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EllieNeo View Post
Nothing that I've seen. And I've been checking Twitch every week!
They haven't released it yet and it is no guarentee it will be exclusively through Twitch or another type of event. Eric answered about it in the Livestream.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

EllieNeo
11.03.2018 , 02:05 AM | #17
I contacted in-game customer service, and got two replies. I will copypaste them here.

"Hi, this is Luna from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service! Thank you for contacting us about Royal Tauntaun.
I understand that you wish to have the Royal Tauntaun added on your Collection. Let me go ahead and check my resources here regarding this mount from there we'll see when will this be available in-game.
After checking my resources here, it shows that Royal Tauntaun is already available in game since patch 5.9.0. However, this mount is granted to players joining the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community through Twitch Prime.
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience, and I am glad that I was able to assists you with your concern by informing you that Royal Tauntaun is already available in-game.
Should you require further assistance or if you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with."

I then replied, upset, wanting to make sure she'd told me right, and was sent this;

"Hi, this is Luna from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service! I am getting back to you regarding the Royal Tauntaun.
To answer your question about if a long term players who collect tauntauns won't get the Royal tauntaun, I must say that it is not the criteria to be ineligible in getting this mount. As what we know this mount will go live in Twitch Prime (no date release yet) and this will be granted to players joining the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community through Twitch Prime.
For the meantime, I highly recommend to check promotion update in Twitch Prime for SWTOR. If in case we got information about this mount went live in Twitch Prime we will post the update on our website http://www.swtor.com/community/
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience, and I am glad that I was able to assists you with your concern by answering your query about Royal Tauntaun."
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

DarthEnrique
11.21.2018 , 06:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EllieNeo View Post
I contacted in-game customer service, and got two replies. I will copypaste them here.

"Hi, this is Luna from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service! Thank you for contacting us about Royal Tauntaun.
I understand that you wish to have the Royal Tauntaun added on your Collection. Let me go ahead and check my resources here regarding this mount from there we'll see when will this be available in-game.
After checking my resources here, it shows that Royal Tauntaun is already available in game since patch 5.9.0. However, this mount is granted to players joining the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community through Twitch Prime.
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience, and I am glad that I was able to assists you with your concern by informing you that Royal Tauntaun is already available in-game.
Should you require further assistance or if you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with."

I then replied, upset, wanting to make sure she'd told me right, and was sent this;

"Hi, this is Luna from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service! I am getting back to you regarding the Royal Tauntaun.
To answer your question about if a long term players who collect tauntauns won't get the Royal tauntaun, I must say that it is not the criteria to be ineligible in getting this mount. As what we know this mount will go live in Twitch Prime (no date release yet) and this will be granted to players joining the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community through Twitch Prime.
For the meantime, I highly recommend to check promotion update in Twitch Prime for SWTOR. If in case we got information about this mount went live in Twitch Prime we will post the update on our website http://www.swtor.com/community/
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience, and I am glad that I was able to assists you with your concern by answering your query about Royal Tauntaun."
That is so confusing! So you have to be a non-sub new player to get the mount? That's what it sounds like to me. I just bought Amazon Prime so I could get this mount cause Eric and them said in the livestream they are holding off on putting the Tauntaun mount out! Ugh! I hate wasting money... they need to hurry up and release this mount...

DarthEnrique
01.20.2019 , 01:20 PM | #19
Why has this still not been released?

Add-on: I bought Amazon Prime (which gives me Twitch Prime) just so I could get this mount.

AlrikFassbauer
01.27.2019 , 05:20 AM | #20
Have you posted this in the Bug sub-forum, too ?
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.