Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen sweet looking gear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen sweet looking gear?

SandsOfArrakis
01.20.2012 , 07:53 AM | #41
Well I guess you can always visit the Nar Shadaa Cantina and buy the Princess Leia slave outfit if you're Social 2 or higher

Got my Kira at level 14 and she has been wearing the Coruscant outfit ever since. Including the ugly head piece :S

Criton_Volun
01.20.2012 , 04:31 PM | #42
The out fit the OP is looking at is the lvl 1 social out fit mod able as others have said .

For those interested you can also get the lvl 3 social out fit for kira its all black pants black and gold top red cape and a red head band you get it on alderan.

all of this gear is of course mod able.

just a little info for those that dont want kira looking like the flying nun

Brutus
01.20.2012 , 04:44 PM | #43
Anyone know of a set of moddable pants that look like PANTS for Kira? I'm not talking the ugly blue republic officers pants that us "lucky" CE owners can get either...something in a darker green or black to go with some of the top piece robes she gets would be nice.

Maidel
01.20.2012 , 05:56 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Criton_Volun View Post
The out fit the OP is looking at is the lvl 1 social out fit mod able as others have said .

For those interested you can also get the lvl 3 social out fit for kira its all black pants black and gold top red cape and a red head band you get it on alderan.

all of this gear is of course mod able.

just a little info for those that dont want kira looking like the flying nun
Just to let you know, the security key vendor 'bikini' has no social requirements...

Atamasama
01.20.2012 , 06:21 PM | #45
Links to the "Elegant Dress" available on Coruscant:

Dress
Gloves
Hat
Pants (actually a skirt)
Slippers

Screenshots:
Top half
Skirt

Again, this is the white dress with gold embroidery that was originally asked about, which you can get on Coruscant from the social items vendor with social rank 1.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

Yamchua
10.27.2014 , 05:08 AM | #46
Is there an outfit for Kira that looks similar to her standard garment but is upgradeable (with mods, enhancements, etc)

Jedi_riches
10.27.2014 , 06:42 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Yamchua View Post
Is there an outfit for Kira that looks similar to her standard garment but is upgradeable (with mods, enhancements, etc)
Yes http://tor-fashion.com/traditional-nylite-pub/ it is almost identical.

kirorx
10.27.2014 , 06:54 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaelan View Post
White gown embroidered in gold right?

You can get that from the social items vendor on Coruscant.
This sounds correct

Yamchua
10.29.2014 , 01:07 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
Not so easy to acquire, neither galactic market nor the general population could produce just one piece of that set.

But as I got over 100 planet commendations again, I went on a shopping spree and all those planetary vendors had some nice looking light armor, pretty much like the basic outfit.

I think I saved some serious credits this way (GM is mostly overpriced)