Best/Funniest Moments of Galactic Starfighter

skiibyrd

I just released a short video on my YouTube channel of some of my best and funniest moments so far with the new Galactic Starfighter Digital Expansion content. The gameplay is amazing, and the matches are addicting. I have been a sub to SWTOR since launch, and I personally would have to say (even though I mostly stick to PvE) that this may be one of the best content releases so far. Keep up the great work Bioware, and mad props for taking the time to do this right, and push out quality content!!

Thanks for checking out my video by the way bro's, if you enjoyed it then like the video and subscribe to my channel to get all my newest content!

Edited by skiibyrd

I've had a lot of fun with GSF so far, I do believe that if more content like this is released then this game could have a very bright future.

I know you're trying to advertise your channel, but do you need to self-bump this early in the morning when you weren't even being pushed off the first page?

I think the Devs made Sabotage Probes with me in mind. I love chasing some chump into a tight area, hitting him with a probe, and watching him slam into an obstacle. My favorite one was when I caught a guy with one on Kuat Mesas and he flew into one of those mining lasers. The only downside is setting up those crashes is effectively killstealing from myself, the death counts as a self-destruction not a kill.

I think the Devs made Sabotage Probes with me in mind. I love chasing some chump into a tight area, hitting him with a probe, and watching him slam into an obstacle. My favorite one was when I caught a guy with one on Kuat Mesas and he flew into one of those mining lasers. The only downside is setting up those crashes is effectively killstealing from myself, the death counts as a self-destruction not a kill.

I had no idea that's what that ability did. then again, I'm not sure if I remember reading the description on that one. there is s lot to take in :D

Edited by DimmuJanKaarl

I had no idea that's what that ability did. then again, I'm not sure if I remember reading the description on that one. there is s lot to take in :D

They reduce the hit ship's ability to turn so it does so indirectly, which is why I try to get guys with it in tight quarters. A Scout is especially vulnerable to it as the sudden degradation in maneuverability hits that much harder.

Well, after watching half the video, all I had seen was you flying around an empty training map shouting and making supposedly funny comments (to each his own)... so I wouldn't call this video "the funniest moments of Galactic Starfighter", unless you really find the actual matches boring but think it is hilarious to use the booster to fly in a straight line on an empty map.

I have to admit that I didn't finish the video, but that was because after watching more than 3 minutes of that, I was pretty bored and turned it off...

I really need to try out some of the other classes availiable, I only tried out one, but having sabotage probes would be a lot of fun. I think it will take some getting used to, but really did a good job from what I have seen so far, and made this a quality digital expansion.

Well, after watching half the video, all I had seen was you flying around an empty training map shouting and making supposedly funny comments (to each his own)... so I wouldn't call this video "the funniest moments of Galactic Starfighter", unless you really find the actual matches boring but think it is hilarious to use the booster to fly in a straight line on an empty map.

I have to admit that I didn't finish the video, but that was because after watching more than 3 minutes of that, I was pretty bored and turned it off...

Just so you know, the video was about 6 and a half minutes long, and only about 1 minute was the training mission... other than that it was the intro, then the remaining of the video is the first PvP match I played. So either you watched way less of the video than 3 minutes... or you watched way more things then just 'flying around the training map'. Just sayin. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I always accept and welcome criticism, so thanks for the feedback bro! :D

What was funny I thought was you firing at ships that you didnt have targeted and were out of range and calling it like you thought you might actually be hitting the target.

Otherwise, yeah Im having a blast as well with GSF and once you get the hang of the controls, when to switch your engine power and the best companion set-ups, its a total blast.

What was funny I thought was you firing at ships that you didnt have targeted and were out of range and calling it like you thought you might actually be hitting the target.

Otherwise, yeah Im having a blast as well with GSF and once you get the hang of the controls, when to switch your engine power and the best companion set-ups, its a total blast.

Ya, I totally didn't go through the tutorial like I should have lol. Now that I have it all makes so much more sense now!

Had a funny moment. Used the gunship to snipe unprotected turrets. Boosted in to cap, but then a scout boosts in after me. Next thing I saw was my target screen clear and a * has self destructed message. Easy cap.

That's awesome! I haven't gotten lucky enough yet to have something like that happen to me

My best moments:

"Yeah die f*** imperial scu...." He suicides

"YEAH!! Now eat torpedoe god dammit imperi..." He suicides

"Now I have you bast...." He suicides

I actually ran into this a lot as well, a lot of the time I get close to killing someone they run into something and I don't seem to get the kill

I'm in the thick of battle multiple missile locks on me

I use my counter measures Kira my copilot and future wife announces

That its "time to improvise" and we do a boosted barrel roll right into a asteroid.

"Fox, do a Barrel Roll!" Damn Starfox has that programmed into my memory everytime someone says barrel roll