How To Best Employ Dr. Lokin

WorldSmasher

Admiral Aygo wants Dr. Lokin, full time, to run military intelligence. On the other hand, Dr. Oggurob wants Dr. Lokin for his genetic science and biochemical expertise.

The choices are:

1) Split Lokin's time between military intelligence duties and genetic research and development,

2) or full time duty in military intelligence.

Are there any pros and cons for doing one or the other? Does anyone know?

Also, does it affect anything, one way or the other when it comes to the Scritchy quests?

Edited by WorldSmasher

For now I think it just splits the Influence.

If you indulge one side completely, that one will get all the Influence instead of it getting split between them IMO.

I highly doubt there will be any significant story consequences. (In all likelihood you can just forget about Lokin once recruited. :p)

I split his time between the two, therefore it is obviously the best way to do it. Seriously though, we don't know, I just based my decision on the obvious contribution he could make to the science department. If I had the option to, I would have assigned him to the hutt full time. Lokin might be a good advisor in dealing with rackgoul problems, and utilizing it in warfare, but that's still science and I would reckon not a huge and persistent problem the military have to deal with. In any case, I saw no rational in keeping him away from the science lab.

Only those who've played through the Agent story who know that Eckard is as much a military man as a scientist. Ex-Fixer for Imperial Intelligence, it made sense to me for him to split his time between the military and the scientists. That's pretty much been his MO since the agent recruited him back on Taris.