Masters of Deception

senital

Looking for daily raids at 8pm (GMT) then look no further <Masters of Deception> are currently seeking level 55

DPS and Healers to join our 8/16 Man raiding teams, to apply directly in game /w Quatar

(or you can also visit mastersofdeception.enjin.com)

We look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Regards,

MoD

Edited by senital
change officer names

Here's a little more about us...

Masters of Deception is made up of friends from the years of gaming from real-life friends to gaming community friends.

• Faction: Empire

• Server: PvP

• Server Name: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

• Language: English

• Dedication Level: Moderate (10-20 hrs/week)

• Activity Focus: PvP/PvE

• Role-Playing Level: Light Role-Playing

Our Goals in TOR:

Our goals in TOR are simple, to progress through endgame, leveling as a team and working together! We are not hardcore, but we take our progression and our raiding as serious as any top guild out there would. We strive to produce a organized guild structure where everyone pitches in and helps the guild succeed. We are a casual guild that is based on having fun in the TOR universe. We have an interest in everything that the game offers. That includes operations, exploring, questing, adventuring, crafting, and PvP in the warzones.

OP Requirements / Frequencey

•OPs are run daily around 8pm (GMT)

•Level 55 Toons only please (Unless otherwise stated).

•Use of Teamspeak 3 is a must!

•8/16 Man SM min pink 66 Gear (fully augmented).

•8/16 Man HM min pink 69 Gear (fully augmented). 72 min for HM DP and DF runs.

Joined the guild a few weeks back,first thing that happens? Let go on a raid! Lol, i have no idea about tactics, and while the tactics are explained a conversation starts about the most random things. :D

Just about any conversation that doesn't include mechanics,tactics or gear ends up with at least a few people laughing uncontrollably, sometimes even those subjects don't get a pass.

All in all a real fun guild, with a decent sense of humor and a willingness to help. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
I have been in this guild for a hell of a long time and i think it's the best guild i have had in this game. It's always fun during ops on teamspeak. Everyone has a good dose of humour which makes it even better. Whenever you need help or a good laugh there's always someone that will help you out. This guild has become a group of friends and we welcome any other nice folks that want to join us.