Lightsabers

KelDorRaz

So i have recently figured out how legendary lightsabers (and weapons in general) work in terms of their base damage. Correct me if i'm wrong, but the base damage is increased or decreased based on the mods equipped to it. If that's correct, what are the best ones for a tank?

So i have recently figured out how legendary lightsabers (and weapons in general) work in terms of their base damage. Correct me if i'm wrong, but the base damage is increased or decreased based on the mods equipped to it. If that's correct, what are the best ones for a tank?

If you are playing a Tank you are in the wrong post board heh, Marauder's can't tank or heal, they are a pure DPS class, they can only play DPS role. You should check out the Juggernaut board.

Briefly though, damage is based on several factors. The base weapon damage [white damage], main-hand/off-hand weapon damage bonus, the damage of the attack type you are using [i.e. Basic attack, Ravage, etc.], and in some instances Force damage bonus. There are other variables in the form of various types of buffs, utilities, spec passives, and at times temporary de-buffs.

Stats effect things as well, but they are part of the overall equation by which bonus damage is applied.

The armorings, mods and enhancements [they're all just stat bonus'] and augments in your lightsaber which contain stats are applied as stated above. ^

Regarding the best tank mods, you want B class mods, they are endurance heavy, but they apply stats less favorable to damage dealing and more favorable to survivability.

Hope this helps.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

• 2 weeks later...