List of new items on the carlet market w/ patch 1.6

Iwipe

Hey everyone, here is a collection of all the items new to the Cartel Market with patch 1.6. The direct purchasable portion is complete and includes images of all the new items that are part of the Life Day Bundle etc. I am still compiling the items and screenshots for the new Blockade Runner's Cartel Pack.

Anyways, enjoy and feel free to submit any missing items!

http://dulfy.net/2012/12/11/swtor-patch-1-6-new-cartel-market-items/

Mounts

• Diplomat’s Meditation Hoverchar
  • Dominator’s Command Throne
  • Longspur STAP Royal

Moddable Armor

• Perceptor Set
  • Revan Set
  • Phantom Set
  • Stylish Dancer Set

Moddable Weapon

• Tac-HUD Heavy Sniper Rifle
  • Ziost Guardian’s Lightsaber
  • Thunderburst Dual-Cannon
  • Rangehunter Blaster Pistol
  • Warmaster’s Double Bladed Lightsaber
  • DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle

Pets

• Tundra Nekarr Cat
  • Micro-Patroller Droid
  • Micro-Defender Droid
  • Micro-Aggressor Droid
  • Mottled Blurrg
  • Speckled Blurrg
  • Green-Spotted Gizka

Misc

• Cyan-Blue color crystal
  • Remote Control Starship
  • Emote: Superflex
  • Emote: Bop dance
  • Dueling Banner
  • C2-N2 Customization
  • 2V-R8 Customization

Edited by Iwipe

I would kill for either that sniper rifle or the Phantom Helmet. Revan's Mask is kind of... eh, it's cool, but not like a must-have.

Edit: Wait, the Orb regenerates "your class energy pool?" Does that mean combat Jedi / Sith would gain Focus / Rage? Or is it just fancy-pants speak for "it replaces your regular rest power?"

Edited by Calsetes

Are the pink-purple crystals in the new packs?

No, they have Cyan-Blue instead of the Pink-Purple, sadly though I think I'm bugged with these all of the Cyan-Blue Warhero crystals I got along with the Stylish dancer tops and a 2V-R8 customization which is only for the Imp ship droid are all bound with no countdown, and they are on my Jedi so the 2V-R8 customization will be completely useless if it dosen't become unbound.

No, they have Cyan-Blue instead of the Pink-Purple, sadly though I think I'm bugged with these all of the Cyan-Blue Warhero crystals I got along with the Stylish dancer tops and a 2V-R8 customization which is only for the Imp ship droid are all bound with no countdown, and they are on my Jedi so the 2V-R8 customization will be completely useless if it dosen't become unbound.

Are the cyan-blue +41 Level 10 like the pink-purple?

Thanks as always for the good work, Dulfy.

I am literally rendered speechless by the epic fail content of these packs, however. I am seriously considering cancelling. They seem to have time to add this stupid **** to the cash shop on a far more frequent basis than real content. I used to rip Cryptic for the same thing, so I'm not giving BW a pass.

Does anyone know if Revan's robe is intact on a female character. I would like have one of my characters wear it but only if it doesn't suddenly convert to a tanktop.

I haven't actually equiped it as I don't want to bind it perminately to the character, but the preview window does show it as full, not tank-topped

Edited by MoFugga

Does anyone know if Revan's robe is intact on a female character. I would like have one of my characters wear it but only if it doesn't suddenly convert to a hooded sports-bra.

One of the pictures in Dulfy's link is a female character with the robe. It does not appear to turn into a tank top.

So let me get this straight... they put in plain red robes before proper brown/black jedi and sith robes?

Life Day robes are no ordinary robes good sir :p

Plus "limited time" items which will generate more profit is probably what they were aiming at.

I got a 2V-R8 customization, but there's no timer. I hope this is bug, because it's useless on the pub character I opened the pack on. In the very least, they should make it bound to legacy.

Agreed, they're uncommon from what I heard, though the icon does NOT show a cartel logo. And since they can't be traded/transfered and value at 0cr at a vendor, they're basically a slot completely wasted.