Cademimu --- Worst piece of garbage ever.

*Spoiler Alert*

You get to see your cape fly like WHOOOSHH on that elevator.

You get chased around by a giant robot.

You get to see a wookie with ****** goggles set himself on fire.

You get to launch missiles at a fleet and see the satisfying night sky boom.

You get to have a James Bond-esque fight under missile exhaust ports.

And this isn't enough for you? Dude...

Flashpoints. They kinda describe quick paced stuff. Not 3-hour-marathon-story-time.

I don't know about you but after playing through ess/bt a couple of times to get all the dialog options, I started hammering the spacebar.

Personally I think the flashpoints are breaks from the already dialogue rich game. A place to group up and just go kill stuff. Just like PVP is.. or do you want storyline in that too?

We were assured Flashpoint was not a break from story but a unique way of putting a group through it.

*Spoiler Alert*

You get to see your cape fly like WHOOOSHH on that elevator.

You get chased around by a giant robot.

You get to see a wookie with ****** goggles set himself on fire.

You get to launch missiles at a fleet and see the satisfying night sky boom.

You get to have a James Bond-esque fight under missile exhaust ports.

And this isn't enough for you? Dude...

Are we so easily satisfied with a few bones thrown at us that we miss what quality really is when we saw it at the very beginning, and just focus on crap instead?

Edited by Delsana

I have to wholeheartedly agree with the OP.

When I first played beta and ran Esseles for the first time i thought "Wow, can't wait for the other AWESOME flashpoints!".

But Esseles, sadly, was the exception, not the rule. The whole dialogueing, little cut-scenes, action packed dense atmosphere, was what really set the flashpoint apart for me from rather standard WoW dungeons.

I don't mind a few flashpoints like say, Athiss, straight forward without much dialogue - don't get me wrong. But I feel like Esseles was a bit of an advertisement to get you hooked (which for me totally worked) - the other flashpoints I've played so far (until and including Cademimu), all feel like they're sloppily done last minute before launch.

I like how they look, I like how they play out mechanically (except the already mentioned elevator), I like the loot, but apart from Esseles nothing really sets these flashpoints apart from other games' dungeons and that I find... very disappointing.

We were hoodwinked.