Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every companion has returned except Zenith

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Every companion has returned except Zenith

Goreshaga
11.12.2019 , 07:10 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
He isn't so bad , Iresso I mean.

Well unless you romance him. Which I'm never gonna go near these dudes anyway (Thank you Ive got my Lana).

But as a character, he wasn't so bad..like awful . Yes most of the jc companions are boring..barely memorable.

But I take boring..over ****ed up crazy though..or sexual harssement gang lol

The only regret I have ...for the JC..is when they made the companions be Heal-dps-Tank, they took Nadia powers. I always though it made her less boring cose she was ****** with them .

But thats about it..beside..who would fall for that pick up line of ''You shape remind me of a ship...you got curveees like a shuttleeeeeee'' LOL
Well Iresso's a good guy, but well, my human Consular wanted Tharan while my Twilek one wanted Zenith.
Deleted them both and made a new Miraluka one, i'll try again, and hope i'll be able to go through the Iresso romance with her this time.

Yeah, JC's crew is clearly not my favourite, well, it's not my favourite story either, which doesn't help. The LIs come too late, the Nadia romance is just creepy and Iresso, you don't really get to know him as much as other class LIs which doesn't help get into the romance. Well, my main JC is male anyways so no Iresso for him (he'd not be against stealing Arn from Tau though).

I'm not really into Lana either. I've made a new SI to try it out though and see if Lana's a good match for her (if Lana likes big, red, menacing ladies that is)
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

SerraShar
11.12.2019 , 07:20 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Well Iresso's a good guy, but well, my human Consular wanted Tharan while my Twilek one wanted Zenith.
Deleted them both and made a new Miraluka one, i'll try again, and hope i'll be able to go through the Iresso romance with her this time.

Yeah, JC's crew is clearly not my favourite, well, it's not my favourite story either, which doesn't help. The LIs come too late, the Nadia romance is just creepy and Iresso, you don't really get to know him as much as other class LIs which doesn't help get into the romance. Well, my main JC is male anyways so no Iresso for him (he'd not be against stealing Arn from Tau though).

I'm not really into Lana either. I've made a new SI to try it out though and see if Lana's a good match for her (if Lana likes big, red, menacing ladies that is)
well dont have a choice...I can only romance Lana as a women lol

so Lana it is lol

I love the JC story . I mean , I find Chapter 2 boring..but there are good moments . And I love the female JC voice..she is just so freaking zen!

Iresso is creepy too you know ? Here he is telling you..he has a holocorn that made his friend go nuts, and then 5sec later he is going *Nudge Nudge* I betcha you wanna dig in my brain and read it huh ? *Nudge Nudge* You want to right ?

And my JC is going...uh...thats my cue to back away slowly and toward the open airlock button XD

Red Tomatoe are tha best..you can't spot a blush on them!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Goreshaga
11.12.2019 , 08:02 PM | #43
well dont have a choice...I can only romance Lana as a women lol

so Lana it is lol

I love the JC story . I mean , I find Chapter 2 boring..but there are good moments . And I love the female JC voice..she is just so freaking zen!

Iresso is creepy too you know ? Here he is telling you..he has a holocorn that made his friend go nuts, and then 5sec later he is going *Nudge Nudge* I betcha you wanna dig in my brain and read it huh ? *Nudge Nudge* You want to right ?

And my JC is going...uh...thats my cue to back away slowly and toward the open airlock button XD

Red Tomatoe are tha best..you can't spot a blush on them!
Yeah, that's a bit lacking. At least they seem willing to add more. You have a lot of flirt options with Anri, and Shaar looked like she really liked my blue lady, well, before said blue lady ordered Lana to behead her that is.

Lol, well, i've only played the JC's story twice with a male only, so haven't seen everything with a female Consular, and poor Iresso suffers from being the last companion, while 2 other men came before him.
Every time i watched my Twilek stand next to Zenith i was like "why can't she romance him instead ? They look great together."

Yup, but that's the first time i was actually able to create a femele Pureblood that i liked, everytime i tried before, i thought the result was pretty ugly, but this time i managed to make one that i think looks cool

My characters

SerraShar
11.12.2019 , 08:12 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Yeah, that's a bit lacking. At least they seem willing to add more. You have a lot of flirt options with Anri, and Shaar looked like she really liked my blue lady, well, before said blue lady ordered Lana to behead her that is.

Lol, well, i've only played the JC's story twice with a male only, so haven't seen everything with a female Consular, and poor Iresso suffers from being the last companion, while 2 other men came before him.
Every time i watched my Twilek stand next to Zenith i was like "why can't she romance him instead ? They look great together."

Yup, but that's the first time i was actually able to create a femele Pureblood that i liked, everytime i tried before, i thought the result was pretty ugly, but this time i managed to make one that i think looks cool
yeah but...Add more doesnt really solve the 'from 1 to 50 you are humping tha ship. Till you get to Shadow of revan...which is a draaaaaaaag'' .

At least iresso make that boring planet Hoth bearable . Zenith just whine..the minute you land on Balmorra .

and I love Balmorra..(On Imp side, on Repb side whoever made them start in Bug Town.he must hate the repb) .

Try the female councilor for fun, she got a great voice!

Did you check that scene ? if you have..Tharan with you and zenith decide to join you ? they say something to each others . It was on Balmorra...was kinda surprised..cose I usually just have Qyzen with me till I'm forced to get a new companion to do their stuff lol
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

Goreshaga
11.12.2019 , 08:30 PM | #45
yeah but...Add more doesnt really solve the 'from 1 to 50 you are humping tha ship. Till you get to Shadow of revan...which is a draaaaaaaag'' .

At least iresso make that boring planet Hoth bearable . Zenith just whine..the minute you land on Balmorra .

and I love Balmorra..(On Imp side, on Repb side whoever made them start in Bug Town.he must hate the repb) .

Try the female councilor for fun, she got a great voice!

Did you check that scene ? if you have..Tharan with you and zenith decide to join you ? they say something to each others . It was on Balmorra...was kinda surprised..cose I usually just have Qyzen with me till I'm forced to get a new companion to do their stuff lol
Yeah. While i could find some romances for some of my characters (mainly Jorgan, Vector and Torian) in the class stories, my JK was another story.
Having only Doc as an option was absolutely not to my taste and i had to wait untill SoR as well before getting a LI for her that suited my taste and her own. I always thought she'd end up with a Sith or then with Arcann (well a force user), but in the end she chose Theron.

Well, my first male SW looked at Quinn and wanted him over Vette or Jaesa, but never managed to get what he wanted. Same for my female smuggler who was more interested in Akaavi than Corso. My first male BH wanted to be more than brothers with Torian too, but that was not an option either.

Don't remember their interaction on Balmorra, maybe i had Qyzen with me at the time though.
I remember though that Tharan was not really pleased with Iresso when meeting him on Hoth and Iresso was acting pretty sweet to her. Tharan seemed pretty jealous and i was like "why are you jealous, you're the one who dumped her, idiot !"

My characters

DuchessKristania
11.12.2019 , 08:36 PM | #46
I'm really not a fan of the kill option for companions. It's not that I wouldn't kill any of them, in fact, I've killed Skadge every single time I run into him, lol. It's just that, every companion has their fans, and I don't want them to lose possible interactions with a favorite companion just because I wanted to kill that companion. The team does seem to be getting better about including comps with kill options in new content though, so who knows, lol.

But yeah, I'd love Zenith to come back with a romance option.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Goreshaga
11.12.2019 , 08:50 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
I'm really not a fan of the kill option for companions. It's not that I wouldn't kill any of them, in fact, I've killed Skadge every single time I run into him, lol. It's just that, every companion has their fans, and I don't want them to lose possible interactions with a favorite companion just because I wanted to kill that companion. The team does seem to be getting better about including comps with kill options in new content though, so who knows, lol.

But yeah, I'd love Zenith to come back with a romance option.
I'm not a fan either.
I think the only companion i've actually killed myself was Broonmark, but mostly because i had not played the SW story yet when i met him on my JK so didn't know he was a companion, and he didn't really let me a choice as i was supposed to protect a wookie.
And well Vette died as well, but if i had an actual option to save both Torian and her, i'd have taken it.

And well, except Vector all my favourite LIs have kill options, which is pretty sad
At least they gave a few lines to Torian and included Jorgan on Corelia, even if he's offscreen, which is already more than what Vector got after his reunion with my IA.

A romance option for Zenith, why not. Not sure i'd take it now that i deleted my Twilek Consular though.

My characters

Darth-Obvious
11.12.2019 , 09:10 PM | #48
I tried playing through the JC storyline going full Dark Side because I heard the JC storyline was a bit boring thinking that the DS choices would make things more interesting. It didn't though, instead made all those choices seem wildly out of character given the way that both the overall story & Consular character are already written.

As stated earlier the JC companions are a bit on the boring side as well, or rather don't seem quite as diverse as some of the other companion crews.

I realized after playing the Knight & Consular stories that they would have benefited had they been combined into a single story. The Knight goes from trying to stop a superweapon in Chapter 1, to trying to stop another superweapon Chapter 2, and then finally trying to stop the Emperor Chapter 3. They could've dropped the second super weapon storyline in favor of the Children of The Emperor stuff from the Consular's storyline which would've connected more with Kira & the Emperor. They could've folded several other elements of the JC story into the Knight's as well.

You could also easily combine some of their companions together given how they share similar archetypes/positions/molds. For example...

Doc - Tharan (Smooth Talker)
Kira - Nadia (Apprentice)
Rusk - Felix (Military Man)

The other force users, the Warrior & Inquisitor, share somewhat similar companion types as well I noticed...

Quinn - Talos (Military Man)
Jaesa - Ashara (Apprentice)
Broonmark - Khem (Honorbound Warrior)

SerraShar
11.12.2019 , 09:13 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Obvious View Post
I tried playing through the JC storyline going full Dark Side because I heard the JC storyline was a bit boring thinking that the DS choices would make things more interesting. It didn't though, instead made all those choices seem wildly out of character given the way that both the overall story & Consular character are already written.

As stated earlier the JC companions are a bit on the boring side as well, or rather don't seem quite as diverse as some of the other companion crews.

I realized after playing the Knight & Consular stories that they would have benefited had they been combined into a single story. The Knight goes from trying to stop a superweapon in Chapter 1, to trying to stop another superweapon Chapter 2, and then finally trying to stop the Emperor Chapter 3. They could've dropped the second super weapon storyline in favor of the Children of The Emperor stuff from the Consular's storyline which would've connected more with Kira & the Emperor. They could've folded several other elements of the JC story into the Knight's as well.

You could also easily combine some of their companions together given how they share similar archetypes/positions/molds. For example...

Doc - Tharan (Smooth Talker)
Kira - Nadia (Apprentice)
Rusk - Felix (Military Man)

The other force users, the Warrior & Inquisitor, share somewhat similar companion types as well I noticed...

Quinn - Talos (Military Man)
Jaesa - Ashara (Apprentice)
Broonmark - Khem (Honorbound Warrior)
I'm glad they didn't do that . I like the JC story even if it get a bit boring in some part..but I HATE the JK story, and voice..and companions...

I was only able to play it 3 times , where JC...well plenty lol got 8 of them so far.

That remind me..gotta make more of mah broccolee lol
Balance in All Things

BelorfinSiana
11.12.2019 , 09:14 PM | #50
I hate Tharan so much. Any time you say anything Jedi-like, he disapproves. He's also insufferable. Holiday on the other hand, is hot and nice.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin Raster; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); Lucîan