KOTFE story is great...Except... [worst/klunkiest line]

Hierodule

Where Vaylin screws up the Sun Reactor for....practically NO REASON. Hey, the outlander is literally a thirty secion walk away from from, entering the factory making YOUR DROIDS and suffering from Carbonite Sickness. Get off your privleaged arse and move your lazy feet towards that factory while people still consider you a threat!

I would have to agree with the Vaylin one. Seems very lazy to go after the reactor when she could of just walked or super jumped over, but no, lets take out the reactor and kill hunderds if not thousands.

And then later when she spouts the eye-rolling line ''I killed three to make sure they wern't lying, then kill three more because I hate odd numbers" She's killing more of her own army then we are!

HK-55's involvement. I applaud the entertainment value but he's just there with the heroes with no explanation and then dies a fairly meaningless death.

Hopefully they're going somewhere with that. Otherwise you could excise him out of the story and change nothing.

HK-55's involvement. I applaud the entertainment value but he's just there with the heroes with no explanation and then dies a fairly meaningless death.

Hopefully they're going somewhere with that. Otherwise you could excise him out of the story and change nothing.

I'm getting the feeling he's going to be re-built to serve the enemy like his ancestors before him!

Humm

Let's see , Meeting those Scion weirdo . Didn't make any sense..and didn't seem to matter if you are nice or bad .

Koth dialogue...seriously , why BW???

Oh when HK get scrapped!! Seriously , if my toon doesn't care..why do I have to make a 'NOOOOOO!' face regardless huh??

JC using 'You will let us pass Unmolested'...someone explain why that doesn't work on Zaakul knight?? that was embarassing :D

JC using 'You will let us pass Unmolested'...someone explain why that doesn't work on Zaakul knight?? that was embarassing :D

The Zakuul Knights are trained specifically to fight Force users. "Ignore anyone wearing a bath robe" is probably Day 1 training.

Hum but is that enough to create a resistance ? I mean even Sith lord who had more training and are descandant from others sith..don't have that kind of resistance . feel far fetched in 5 years :rolleyes:

Valkorion knows about Jedi and Sith, you would think he formed his eternal army on how to fight and resist force users BEFORE invading them. :D

When Senya fries HK-55 my characters response would have been to shoot her in the face and turn back...... this Zakuul stranger just incapacitated my bodyguard.... like sorry but the love n trust is not there yet and she just proved it never will be.....

Lol yeah especially when she couldve just said for HK to wait outside :D

When Senya fries HK-55 my characters response would have been to shoot her in the face and turn back...... this Zakuul stranger just incapacitated my bodyguard.... like sorry but the love n trust is not there yet and she just proved it never will be.....

How about when she throws YOU out of the way to fight Vaylin ? :D

Just the fact we found the Gravestone. That urked me more then anything else.

On a lesser scale, the fact the Heralds of Zildrog use lightsabers and Force powers.

You didn't FIND the Gravestone. Valkorion lead you to it.

*Valkorion comments on it*

"Did you lead us here?" - PC

"The real question to ask... is why." Valkorion.

The Gravestone was found due to Valkorion, not due to HK-55 and not due to "random luck". Valkorion states it himself, and he wants you to have it.

Just the fact we found the Gravestone. That urked me more then anything else.

On a lesser scale, the fact the Heralds of Zildrog use lightsabers and Force powers.

I can't get over that they are Pink. It just... Doesn't fit. I'm also against Yellow, but that ship is long past. Green, Blue, sometimes Violet for Jedi. Silver for Imperial Knights and other "neutrals." Red and sometimes- as in very very rarely- Violet for Sith.

I can't get over that they are Pink. It just... Doesn't fit. I'm also against Yellow, but that ship is long past. Green, Blue, sometimes Violet for Jedi. Silver for Imperial Knights and other "neutrals." Red and sometimes- as in very very rarely- Violet for Sith.

I figured they were using the Magenta Crystals.

Vaylin, just in general. It's like there's a 14-year old edgelord with the writers.

Meh i don't mind her. She basically has the personailty of every single Dark Side Player in the game. Kill, Kill, and Kill some more because Dark Side.

She is basically what we could call a representation of Dark Side Players made into a main character for the Storyline.

Edited by EdwinLi