Is there a pvp tier list for the latest Patch.

Griftter

I am just returning to the game because BFA sucks HuttBalls, and becaue I am in dire need of a Sci Fi MMO.

I am just curious. I am not looking to play FOTM. I have my class I like to play just curious if it is an uphill battle or not.

Thanks much in advance.

Edited by Griftter

I am just returning to the game because BFA sucks HuttBalls, and becaue I am in dire need of a Sci Fi MMO.

I am just curious. I am not looking to play FOTM. I have my class I like to play just curious if it is an uphill battle or not.

Thanks much in advance.

What do you actually mean?

What do you actually mean?

I think he means what are some of the classes and specs and how viable they are in the current meta.

For example, this is how I'd list certain DPS classes/specs and how I personally feel about their viability and amount of usage in solo ranked.

A Tier:

• Arsenal Merc
  • Marksman Sniper
  • Engi Sniper
  • Fury Mara

A Tier is the highest tier of ranked. The classes/specs that are considered FOTM and thus seen most commonly are generally seen in this tier.

B Tier:

• Conceal Op
  • IO Merc
  • Carnage Mara
  • Anni Mara
  • Deception Sin

B Tier is the average tier of ranked. These classes/specs are still seen in solo ranked, and a lot of them are actually quite powerful as well, but they simply aren't used enough and lack of the level of play the tier above them have to be considered A Tier.

C Tier:

• Rage Jugg
  • Veng Jugg
  • AP PT
  • Pyro PT
  • Lightning Sorc
  • Madness Sorc
  • Hatred Sin
  • Lethality Op
  • Virulence Sniper

C Tier is the poorest tier of ranked. While these classes/specs are still seen in solo ranked, and in some instances can be considered quite powerful, the vast majority of the time they are considered the weakest of their class/specs and so are used the least in this level of play.

In regards to team ranked, this list would be different since the meta is different there.

Edited by ColorfulCaiques

I think he means what are some of the classes and specs and how viable they are in the current meta.

For example, this is how I'd list certain DPS classes/specs and how I personally feel about their viability and amount of usage in solo ranked.

C Tier:

• Rage Jugg
  • Veng Jugg
  • AP PT
  • Pyro PT
  • Lightning Sorc
  • Madness Sorc
  • Hatred Sin
  • Lethality Op
  • Virulence Sniper

C Tier is the poorest tier of ranked. While these classes/specs are still seen in solo ranked, and in some instances can be considered quite powerful, the vast majority of the time they are considered the weakest of their class/specs and so are used the least in this level of play.

In regards to team ranked, this list would be different since the meta is different there.

You should put Lightning Sorcs at the bottom. Madness, lethality, virulence, hatred and rage are all much better. Only the PT specs come close to how bad lightning is.

You should put Lightning Sorcs at the bottom. Madness, lethality, virulence, hatred and rage are all much better. Only the PT specs come close to how bad lightning is.

the tiers arn't in order of best to worst, they're just a list of what's in each tier

C Tier:

• Rage Jugg
  • Veng Jugg
  • AP PT
  • Pyro PT
  • Lightning Sorc
  • Madness Sorc
  • Hatred Sin
  • Lethality Op
  • Virulence Sniper

Out of curiousity, have any of the classes in the C list ever been part of the A list historically? Just curious because I missed chunks of certain expansions.

• 1 year later...