warzone omens , 5 secs after starting the warzone , you know you will lose

KumbayaGOD

ok happened to me 2x ( this is true story) , one is hypergate and the other di civil war

start the warzone and everyone is running , in the 5 sec 6 people goto grass /snow ( our side) and only 2 goto middle ,

hypergate 6 people goto cap pylons and 2 goto middle

OK... i think wait the minute .... what? and of course the omen is true we LOST big time

:eek:

U get it all wrong.

On Hypergate:

1) More Than 1 ppl gone to our pyllon

2) Some of re tards gone to their pyllon(1-3) - without even a stealth.

4x4

1) u got 3(2) stealthers which will be in stealth in the beginning of battle not realising that all 4 enemies will melt 1 your unstealthed man. On regular wz without communication.

General:

1) No healer, No Guard, No bubbles.

2) On 30-54 WZ - u got 2 or more 30-40lvled pugs

3) Got PVEers

Divine intervention:

Mara\Sent Gave predation\transc at the beggining.

Fyi, the advanced tactics for hypergates are that the entire team only goes to pylons and doesn't bother with middle initially at all.

There is absolutely no point being in the middle when there are either 2 friendly capped, or two uncapped pylons available.

Fyi, the advanced tactics for hypergates are that the entire team only goes to pylons and doesn't bother with middle initially at all.

There is absolutely no point being in the middle when there are either 2 friendly capped, or two uncapped pylons available.

THANK YOU!

Nothing infuriates me more than 7 running mid while you all alone go to cap that pylon and then the off chance the other team sends 6 toward your "home" node and start zerging as everyone wants to just fight mid rather than ensure you get the pylon. It doesn't take long to just scrape by and make sure its capped so you actually are earning some points.

Tank healer go mid in civil war to stall the cap while ur team takes the sides. If your team fails to take their node then u know u lost. Cause the point is to overwhelm their node if u can't overwhelm it that means your team doesn't have enough dps.

Hyper gate if 4 people go for node to stop 1 or 2 people u are going to lose mid and lose all the orbs. If u do not have a tank and a healer I strongly suggest not pushing their node to overwhelm them cuse again your going to feed kills lose mid and orbs.

If your in mid fighting and it's basicly a statement the entire group should push to their node on reset as they can not kill u fast enough so u can stop their cap.

Your welcome

Yeah but the safest thing to do is for everyone to go mid and grab orbs then grab the pylon last.

That's incredibly not safe; actually.

Say you kill all the players in mid and get orbs then go about your plan, while 2 or 3 enemy players meanwhile took your pylon. Do you know what happens next? You get a zerg of them one by one after respawning and coming down, all they have to do is int erupt your cap. You can hope the gates keeping them int he spawn area favor you, but you cannot count on it and at the same time; what if that initial 2 or 3 were stealth? They can take turns occupying you for more than enough time, then hide and wait when their non stealth teammates come fight for the interrupt and refresh their stealth CDs.

If the whole team goes to cap initially in AHG, then the other team who only sent one to cap will take all 4 orbs in the center, then be free to guard their pylon where they are all headed or head back to mid or try to cap the other pylon.

The tactic of sending entire teams to cap only works IF the other team is using advanced tactics. Its a counter. Its for round 2 and later not the start.

In a normal pug unranked wz most of the time you can get a cap off before an enemy comes first round and the other team is usually also interested in taking the orbs at mid.

If the enemy team sends less than 3 to cap right off the bat on your home turret, UNLESS they are all stealth, usually help will come in time, and you get points for kills, and if not the team is derp anyway.

When I play AHG i usually watch the person going to cap, by staying just outside of mid, till the pylon is capped, that way if they get attacked I can call, and I can go assist right away.

Different strats are best depending on what the other team is doing. And if you have too many sub 30k health or PVEs on the team then it wont matter anyway.

as for Alderaan: if more than 2 go to home side turret its a loss.

in novare: if no one goes to side turret at start even when there are multiple steaths, loss

the rest i dunno

Say you kill all the players in mid and get orbs then go about your plan, while 2 or 3 enemy players meanwhile took your pylon. Do you know what happens next? You get a zerg of them one by one after respawning and coming down, all they have to do is int erupt your cap. You can hope the gates keeping them int he spawn area favor you, but you cannot count on it and at the same time; what if that initial 2 or 3 were stealth? They can take turns occupying you for more than enough time, then hide and wait when their non stealth teammates come fight for the interrupt and refresh their stealth CDs.

If they send 3 to cap u send no one all go mid that makes mid a 8v 4 fight correct then u go to your node which is a 8v 3 fight correct. If u can not wipe 3 man with 8 people u deserve to lose. Find the cloaker is not a hard game when u have 8 ppl.

In hyper gate if ur group doesn't move as 1 u will most likely lose. So many people want to be the super hero. Against a good team u can't ninja. So some cloakers never help mid putting your team at a numbers disadvantage the whole game. Making mid a 6v7 fight

The only thing I'd be worried about is if a healer/tank combo went straight to my pylon. Capping takes 6 seconds (the amount of time it takes to get there from spawn btw) and you're in team full of bads if 5-7 people (depending on the amount trying to cap) can't CC for that amount of time

It takes a really well organised team to hold the enemies pylon, let alone two, from the start of a round and there's a reason why people only like it when stealthers go for the enemy pylon with less than 30 seconds left.

in AH i see as basic tactic going 7 mid and 1 to cap, it's a dps check..most of the matches are decided with the intial push, even with enemies stalling your cap. i saw sometimes premades going to your pylon, you move then your team to the pylon and have the dps check there..if you have the dps to kill them and cap, you hold the ground lost with the enemies taking the orbs with the kills at your node. close matches can be turned by having a good team holding a pylon and preventing the cap for the whole time before a dicharge, but i doubt you wouldn't win with that kind of group at mid..

ACW, 1-2 left, i watch how the other players queuing are behaving to decide, you can always react fast enough. if you have a good 2-3 they can prevent the enemy cap, but i always prefere the brute force approach at mid even here.

novare, coordinated groups can zerg the offnode and cap it fast enough to keep aving two even with lower dps than the enemy, but i think it requires the others to be really lazy..

more on topic, the omens for me are:

1/2 team <30k hp

>1 PVEr

0 players at offnode

>2 players offnode

guard globalled in the first minute

(novare/ACW) more than one guarding

sorcs sages freecasting

lower brackets:

>3 bottom players( 10-15 or 30-35)

a lot of shadows sins in the enemy team

people with no gear and no clue

When I play AHG i usually watch the person going to cap, by staying just outside of mid, till the pylon is capped, that way if they get attacked I can call, and I can go assist right away.

This is pretty much all I am saying to do. Can even go get the boost that is right on the edge right after doing it.

There are several way to win hyper gate but everyone has to be on the same page to do it. Bottom line 5 ppl running to pylon at the beggining for 1 guy is a going to lose u the game 90% of the time.

If they send a lot of people to our node I am thinking I am going to take mid and head theirs and pull the rug from under them. But in pick up games it's impossible to do that so u have to roll with what ever the group is doing right or wrong.

ok happened to me 2x ( this is true story) , one is hypergate and the other di civil war

start the warzone and everyone is running , in the 5 sec 6 people goto grass /snow ( our side) and only 2 goto middle ,

hypergate 6 people goto cap pylons and 2 goto middle

OK... i think wait the minute .... what? and of course the omen is true we LOST big time

:eek:

you forgot to add that not only do 6 ppl run to cap, but then all 6 cap, even though 1 is there in less time and the pylon is half way capped by the time the rest get there. and those other 5 people try to "help" cap it and continue to cap it even when they already have it.

the even more advanced tactic though is to learn the timers on the gates. In hypergate, they are the same every single time.

in AH i see as basic tactic going 7 mid and 1 to cap, it's a dps check..most of the matches are decided with the intial push, even with enemies stalling your cap. i saw sometimes premades going to your pylon, you move then your team to the pylon and have the dps check there..if you have the dps to kill them and cap, you hold the ground lost with the enemies taking the orbs with the kills at your node. close matches can be turned by having a good team holding a pylon and preventing the cap for the whole time before a dicharge, but i doubt you wouldn't win with that kind of group at mid..

ACW, 1-2 left, i watch how the other players queuing are behaving to decide, you can always react fast enough. if you have a good 2-3 they can prevent the enemy cap, but i always prefere the brute force approach at mid even here.

novare, coordinated groups can zerg the offnode and cap it fast enough to keep aving two even with lower dps than the enemy, but i think it requires the others to be really lazy..

more on topic, the omens for me are:

1/2 team <30k hp

>1 PVEr

0 players at offnode

>2 players offnode

guard globalled in the first minute

(novare/ACW) more than one guarding

sorcs sages freecasting

lower brackets:

>3 bottom players( 10-15 or 30-35)

a lot of shadows sins in the enemy team

people with no gear and no clue

even if just one person goes to cap a pylon, I always try to keep an eye on it to make sure it gets capped. The bad omen for me is seeing the guy that does cap it, stand right next to the pylon, just too easy to ninja it if he doesn't make a capper move.

And realistically, the guy that runs to the pylon is typically the least experienced pvper and just wants comms. They want to stay out of the fight until they get the gear.

Started tracking stupid and the end game results a while ago.

NC- 3 or more people head north to your strong side and all try to cap.

Same for Civil War, same for Hyper Gate.

Seen this 18 times and actually stuck around. 16 of those were losses. 2 were barely wins thanks to an even dumber team that we were up against.

Voidstar. If we start on defense and more than 2 drop down on the sides instead of waiting to see what side needs the most help. Not as bad but still 4 for 12 when that happens.

New huttball map. I drop down, grab the ball, see 5 people with red names and 0 with green around me to pass to. 0 for 8 in this case. When I see this stuff happen I don't even bother with the game anymore.