Show how many people are in queue

Candleper

I have only one request left. It would be really nice and would save me some time (by not sitting in q forever) if they would expose the number of people in queue for pvp. The number is available they just need to show it somewhere.

Not complaining, just a request.

There's a good side and a bad side to this idea.

The Good: you'll know if there's too few people in queue and there's no point wasting your time.

The Bad: because you'll know there's too few people in queue and there's no point wasting your time, you won't queue, nor will many others, and that will result in an overall decrease in pops.

The Ugly: Sorry, I had to :D

Unfortunately, I believe the bad outweighs the good here, as it will create a cycle: people see there's not many people in queue--won't bother queueing--people see there's not many people in queue--won't bother queueing, and so forth. If people don't know what's going on, they pretty much have to queue, and that creates more pops.

Edited by ThirdDementor

I agree, it exposes the bad.

But we all already know the bad by how long we're sitting in queue.

I Think it would actually help people join if they know only one more is needed or so.

Transparency in what's going on is always better than sitting in q wondering what the **** is going on.