Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I know who FINN is... SPOILERS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
I know who FINN is... SPOILERS

Przemo_No
01.14.2016 , 11:55 AM | #1
It's really very simple:
He is...
Spoiler
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Aurbere
01.14.2016 , 12:07 PM | #2
Nah.

Spoiler
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

PSVEindhoven
01.14.2016 , 02:09 PM | #3
A friend of mine who wasn't really into Star Wars until The Force Awakens thought, after seeing the trailer, that Finn was Luke Skywalker

I think Finn is just a Stormtrooper.
Click here for my Referral Link -- http://www.swtor.com/r/wGpgvL
What YOU get: HERE

BrianDavion
01.15.2016 , 02:12 AM | #4
I could see Finn being revealed to be related to mace windu somehow, but it'd proably be a "strong implication" throw away line in a novel.
SWTOR is not SWG. it was never intended to be at all like SWG. and having a completly differnt design philophesy then SWG will never be like SWG

mudmobile
01.15.2016 , 11:10 AM | #5
Is it possible that Finn could be related to someone but I doubt it. If Rey is who people think she is or related to anyone at all, having Finn also related to a past character could be over doing that concept.

I did think of this awhile ago and really if he is I would bet he was Lando's son or grandson. The man was a smooth operator, so there has to be a few kids of his out there.
You can check out any time you like But you can never leave.
Harbinger is the path I walk

Kaedusz
01.15.2016 , 12:50 PM | #6
What is this mania that apparently spreads around that everyone has to be related to some famous character. Apparently the Randoms family are extinct in a galaxy far,far away.