Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

PadsterPwns
12.11.2015 , 03:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
This I'd awesome am in but from the title I thought this was going to be like Sil survival of the Nerdist thread but it's pretty interesting.

Can we add Plo Koon Darth Talon and Kyp Durron?
Do you even read bruh?

cs_zoltan
12.11.2015 , 03:44 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
This I'd awesome am in but from
https://youtu.be/GcatQSyRK6c?t=1m59s
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

cs_zoltan
12.11.2015 , 03:45 PM | #13
Also this thread needs Shaak Ti

Jarons
12.11.2015 , 03:53 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PadsterPwns View Post
Do you even read bruh?
No I really don't.

kaxindin
12.11.2015 , 04:05 PM | #15
Switch in Bao-Dur, he's so going to electrocute Obi-Wan with his cybernetic electrohand.
Valorum, Ratataki, Deception, Sith Assassin. [Red Eclipse]
Guild: Archives of Nihilus

PadsterPwns
12.11.2015 , 04:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Also this thread needs Shaak Ti
Nope, if Fisto's in then my job is to keep Makashi users out.

Aurbere
12.11.2015 , 04:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

Also Aurbs not Plo Koon? Maybe I'll swap him out for Fisto then, save you the pain of having Boba put him down.
As I said, in a game like this survival is what matters most. Boba and the other hunters are far more experienced in this field than any Force user here sans Darth Maul. I'm simply going with what works.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

cs_zoltan
12.11.2015 , 04:19 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PadsterPwns View Post
Nope, if Fisto's in then my job is to keep Makashi users out.
Like that matters. Ti can wreck him without a lightsaber.

PadsterPwns
12.11.2015 , 04:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Like that matters. Ti can wreck him without a lightsaber.
If Fisto were Plo Koon this would be true. But Fisto is not Plo Koon.

tunewalker
12.11.2015 , 04:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
As I said, in a game like this survival is what matters most. Boba and the other hunters are far more experienced in this field than any Force user here sans Darth Maul. I'm simply going with what works.
Honestly I think Ezra, Obi-wan, and Quinlon Vos all have pretty good survival skills. Survival skills are definately a high mark, but it also needs to be remembered that there are no weapons in the hunger games, except in the middle really so in that regard force users are going to be the "Careers" of this hunger game, the guys that can run straight into the middle and grab weapons and brutalize people, causing the death of half of the combatants right out the gate, I think Boba is one of those people unfortunately he seems to me a likely person to run for the weapons in the middle confident in his own abilities, only to get throttled by a dark side force user, the ones I see going straight for hte middle are

Maul, Savage, Greivous, Chewbacca, Maybe Boba, Bossk, Canderous, and maybe Ahsoka (depending on time line, if its Rebels Ahsoka she wont head for the mid) along with maybe a couple others, and the only ones that are going to survive is likely Maul and Savage working as a team there. I just see boba as confident enough in his abilities that he wont be afraid to run to the middle and duke it out, which SEVERLY cuts his chances of winning.

Edit: perfectly honest the person most likely to survive is HK-47, he requires no food, no sleep, no water, has super human strengths and reflexes, so assuming he doesnt run out of power in the first few months he will be in tip top shape while everyone else is exhausted and hungry. Just send him a power pack to plug into and GG. All he needs is to make his story and character interesting enough for the Game Master not to send impossible things his way. Especially with the lack of need for water, since Water has historically been one of the hardest things/ most dangerous things in the hunger games to get.