Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Reusable stims

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Reusable stims

Econometrix
04.02.2021 , 09:38 AM | #1
I have leveled Biochem to 700 on a level 26 character and have been reverse engineering stims and adrenals in my spare time to learn new schematics. I have deconstructed many (probably 25-30 stacks of 4) of the purple stims but have yet to learn a recipe for a reusable variant. Does one need to be level 71 (or higher) to learn the schematics, or am I just unlucky? I understood the probably is 0.05 of learning a schematic for each stack that is deconstructed.

mike_carton
04.02.2021 , 10:45 AM | #2
It is cheaper to buy a reusable one than to try to craft.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Econometrix
04.02.2021 , 12:22 PM | #3
Yes, have become fully aware of that but would like to have the recipes on at least one character.

phalczen
04.02.2021 , 02:22 PM | #4
I mean, itís not documented anywhere that you need to be any particular character level to learn them. I suppose itís possible there is an intentional or unintentional level 75 requirement. Itís probably bad luck because it took me a lot more stims than you report for me to RE my copies of the schematics, and I was 75.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Econometrix
04.03.2021 , 07:17 AM | #5
Well, I'll keep at it then. Hopefully there is no level restriction. Will reply again to confirm if I am successful.

Econometrix
04.07.2021 , 05:06 PM | #6
Well, I finally learned Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stim MK-2 today. This was after probably creating another 30+ stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Versatile Stims and 10-15 stacks of Advanced Kyrprax Proficient Stims. Proof that the reusable stims *can* be crafted with level 700 Biochem and class level << 75 (26 in my case).