Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Change from Marauder to Juggernaut?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Change from Marauder to Juggernaut?

Kruldak's Avatar


Kruldak
08.02.2015 , 06:45 AM | #1
Is there anyway, One can change from Marauder to Juggernaut?
Thanks

jauvtus's Avatar


jauvtus
08.02.2015 , 06:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruldak View Post
Is there anyway, One can change from Marauder to Juggernaut?
Thanks
There was, is and will be NO way to change advanced class in SWTOR ever. Sry

Bejarid's Avatar


Bejarid
08.02.2015 , 07:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jauvtus View Post
There was, is and will be NO way to change advanced class in SWTOR ever.
...Until they find a way to monetize it.
Aurrn (Commando DPS) Aśrrn (Mercenary)
<Wookiee Mistake/Unholy Alliance> Harbinger

Aluvi's Avatar


Aluvi
08.02.2015 , 11:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bejarid View Post
...Until they find a way to monetize it.
Even then I kind of doubt it. You need to level up a character to learn it. Switching from Sorc to Assassin or Pyrotech to Mercenary would just be too weird. They really do play like entirely different classes with a couple of similar abilities.

Warrior is probably the closest mirror. Both melee, and their "shared" spec (previously rage for both, now Fury for mara and Rage for jugg) is very very similar. But if only warrior could do it, it wouldn't be fair.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands

Anemone's Avatar


Anemone
08.03.2015 , 01:03 AM | #5
I suggest you just make a new character and start from scratch.

DNGDangerous's Avatar


DNGDangerous
08.03.2015 , 10:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
Even then I kind of doubt it. You need to level up a character to learn it. Switching from Sorc to Assassin or Pyrotech to Mercenary would just be too weird. They really do play like entirely different classes with a couple of similar abilities.

Warrior is probably the closest mirror. Both melee, and their "shared" spec (previously rage for both, now Fury for mara and Rage for jugg) is very very similar. But if only warrior could do it, it wouldn't be fair.
Im sorry... I dont think Bioware cares about people learning their classes because...

They are giving away free 60s for the next patch AND allowing people to BUY free 60s with cash...

If bioware can monetize it... And figure out how to code it... You can be sure it will happen...

Joefjr's Avatar


Joefjr
08.03.2015 , 11:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DNGDangerous View Post
Im sorry... I dont think Bioware cares about people learning their classes because...

They are giving away free 60s for the next patch AND allowing people to BUY free 60s with cash...

If bioware can monetize it... And figure out how to code it... You can be sure it will happen...
Same thing WoW did, wonder how long before they add game time tokens in game also.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Saikochoro's Avatar


Saikochoro
08.03.2015 , 11:41 PM | #8
Why would you want to change? Marauders are so much more fun (I'm not being sarcastic). Juggs can be fun and they can take a beating, but maras are so much more fun overall.

Electroclash's Avatar


Electroclash
04.29.2019 , 08:51 AM | #9
Normally I'd agree. However as someone who plays both modern Vengeance and Rage builds, along with both Fury and Carnage Marauders... I can say that I do the highest DPS and have the best survivability on my Rage Jugg. Everyone is different, however, the rage build works best for me these days. (Yes, I know I'm replying to an old post!)

TheGreyRanger's Avatar


TheGreyRanger
04.29.2019 , 11:19 AM | #10
Really had to zombie a 4 year old thread?