Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Xenipher
04.18.2019 , 12:47 AM | #8861
Quote: Originally Posted by rachetsw View Post
I got home late so didn't update you all. I stood in line to talk to Charles. He said Quinn's customization on Iokath is on their list of things to fix. He was not aware of holodecos not working so that is also on his list. He could not tell me which companions are getting more attention because not all of the companions are back yet. He is aware of us and loves our dedication and passion for both Quinn and SWtoR. I wish I had more time to talk to him but it was a little crazy.
Thanks for this!!!
Mea navis aėricumbens anguillis abundat

rachetsw
04.23.2019 , 07:52 PM | #8862
I was more than happy to represent the wonderful people in this thread.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer

Xenipher
06.11.2019 , 12:06 AM | #8863
So any word on seeing Malavai again, or at the very least getting a letter from him at all?

Oreget
06.11.2019 , 05:47 AM | #8864
Malavai the *** kisser.Why did they remove the option to kill him and the main storyline?

Lunafox
06.11.2019 , 03:42 PM | #8865
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenipher View Post
So any word on seeing Malavai again, or at the very least getting a letter from him at all?
I sure hope so. At very least some letters. I don't think a few letters are so much to ask for, but I'd truly love some cutscenes with him again. And some missions.

Quote: Originally Posted by Oreget View Post
Malavai the *** kisser.Why did they remove the option to kill him and the main storyline?
There is a hate thread. Go find it. This isn't it.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Xenipher
06.11.2019 , 11:51 PM | #8866
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I sure hope so. At very least some letters. I don't think a few letters are so much to ask for, but I'd truly love some cutscenes with him again. And some missions
At this point I'd settle for a letter! But, yes, cutscenes are certainly preferable.

ETA: So he wasn't part of Hearts and Minds, either, it seems. And no not even a letter?
sigh

Inspirals
06.12.2019 , 12:31 AM | #8867
Quote: Originally Posted by Oreget View Post
Simply because he was the only healer for the Sith Warrior back then, before any companion could take on any role. He's certainly a rare sight on the Darth Malgus server these days, I think I see more Broonmarks than Quinns.