2.1.1 Patch Notes

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, but I noticed something in the patch notes for 2.1.1, they say that:

"While queued for Nightmare Mode, Group Finder no longer places players into an incorrectly-designated Hard Mode for this Operation. Nightmare Mode has not been implemented."

As far as I know, it is not possible to queue for the Nightmare or Hard mode of any Operation, so I was wondering why it said this.

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, but I noticed something in the patch notes for 2.1.1, they say that:

"While queued for Nightmare Mode, Group Finder no longer places players into an incorrectly-designated Hard Mode for this Operation. Nightmare Mode has not been implemented."

As far as I know, it is not possible to queue for the Nightmare or Hard mode of any Operation, so I was wondering why it said this.

Seems like a typo

I think they meant to type "while queued for Story mode" - but still confusing....

Or maybe they just mean when players set the instance difficulty level, they were setting it for Nightmare Mode when it doesn't exist yet...

Or.... I dunno :confused:

Edited by chuixupu

• Dev Post

Hi there folks!

Thanks for pointing out this note's inconsistency with the functioning reality of the game. I'm sure reading that was confusing! :p The note has been corrected to properly relay the bug fix as follows:

"Players are no longer able to select Nightmare Mode for this Operation. Previously, selecting Nightmare Mode would place players into an incorrectly-designated Hard Mode."

Have fun with Game Update 2.1.1, and don't forget that you can test the real Nightmare Mode right now on PTS!

Edited by AmberGreen

Do i get this right, the different PvP Relics are bound to the same CD now, but it seems that this rule is also applied to PvE Relic combined with a PvP Relic. Was this change intended? The Patch notes do not state this clearly in my opintion Edited by Floix
Typo

Do i get this right, the different PvP Relics are bound to the same CD now, but it seems that this rule is also applied to PvE Relic combined with a PvP Relic. Was this change intended? The Patch notes do not state this clearly in my opintion

NONE of the like relics are supposed to stack.. it was an exploit.

Edited by Hizoka