Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor vs Agent Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Inquisitor vs Agent Question

01.23.2013 , 05:20 PM | #1
I want to make a healer and a dps and the classes I would like to use are the inquisitor and agent (either adv class), since I already have a Merc and Jugg. I know both are able to dps and heal but I don't know which class is better at which roll. I play PvE with a guild but I'm still rather new to the game and I'm just trying to get a bunch of opinions rather than just a few.
I figured posting this in healing would be the better option since I hear healing is much more difficult than dps. Thanks for any help.

01.23.2013 , 07:32 PM | #2
For the Agent, Operatives make *excellent* healers but terrible DPS (they're so bad, they're in a tier of terrible all of their own) whereas Snipers are either top tier DPS (lethality) or just plain good DPS (engineering or marksmanship).

For the Inquisitor, Assassins make amazing tanks, top tier DPS (Madness, though it takes a *lot* of skill to get up there; most people will just manage to be decent), or decent DPS (Deception) whereas Sorcerors are either excellent healers (the best AoE healers but the worst mobile healers; most ops will want to bring at least 1 Sorc just for the AoE healing) or decent DPS.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.