any use for cybertech?

Babovka

hi.

im 50 lvl scoundrel with 400 cybertech. and i wanted to start earn some credits with crafting mods or armorings. but i can craft only 22A mods and 22armorings. that rly sux becouse nobody will buy them when u can have even 28mods. and i cant find where to get crafting schematics for it. i just cant rly see whats good about cybertech.... grenades are just +1ability. if i think about it then only rly good crafting skill is biochem.

or not?

hi.

im 50 lvl scoundrel with 400 cybertech. and i wanted to start earn some credits with crafting mods or armorings. but i can craft only 22A mods and 22armorings. that rly sux becouse nobody will buy them when u can have even 28mods. and i cant find where to get crafting schematics for it. i just cant rly see whats good about cybertech.... grenades are just +1ability. if i think about it then only rly good crafting skill is biochem.

or not?

I hate to say but cybertech is only useful for leveling (in fact its best way to level). but after you reach 50 you ditch it and get another profession

Firstly, high level schematics are not from slicing.

Secondly, Cybertech is a very useful skill for end game. It's mainly people unwilling or unable to take advantage of the 1.3 changes.

If you from the 26 armorings in Denova, this can be reversed engineered for the chance of a schematic which is not tied to a slot and therefore amongst the highest items in demand for belts and bracers. Of course, you need to be part of a guild doing Denova and willing to let you take the armorings rather than give them to raiders.

You can also reverse engineer black hole mod upgrades and earpieces. I've been successful with a mod and been selling them for 600k each on my server.

Common argument for Biochem is that you can buy whatever else you need from the market, well who is making that stuff....?

Cybertech is a very useful skill for me. I haven't done any daily for a month and I still am around 1 mill. credits, although I fund 6 alts all the time. I make all money with cybertech. You just need the right schematics and gathering skills. And you need to watch the GTN to see when what item is sold for best revenue. But sorry that I don't want to go in detail. It is more fun to find it out by yourself in my opinion.

Also, if you have alts, cybertech is a great skill to give them armorings and mods during the whole levelling process. You can simply run through the levels with purple mods from your cybertech skill.

If you think, cybertech is useless, try armstech*. ;)

*despite the new kits

i just cant rly see whats good about cybertech.... grenades are just +1ability.

?????????????????????????????

Grenades are amazing for PvP.

Cybertech grenades + exotech stims gets you the benefits of grenades + higher boosted stims then Bio

Only downside is that Exotech stims can be upwards of 10k each, but they do last 2 hours and it shouldn't be too difficult to make 5k/hour..

Only reason I'm Biochem is because I've used it from the start and I've got plenty of supplies to level alts Biochem with, if I didn't sell all my Scavenging materials i'd definitely stick with Cybertech.

?????????????????????????????

Grenades are amazing for PvP.

Cybertech grenades + exotech stims gets you the benefits of grenades + higher boosted stims then Bio

Only downside is that Exotech stims can be upwards of 10k each, but they do last 2 hours and it shouldn't be too difficult to make 5k/hour..

Only reason I'm Biochem is because I've used it from the start and I've got plenty of supplies to level alts Biochem with, if I didn't sell all my Scavenging materials i'd definitely stick with Cybertech.

ok... they can be rly usefull... but not sure if scoundrel is best to use them... i go 1 target... not like some tanky mad man... and exotech stims are so expensive if u do PVP mostly...