Identifying Single-use Missions

b-morgan

•Mission Discovery items now indicate that they can only be used once.

This 1.2 patch note seems to indicate that something changed with this patch. Unless I don't know what a "Mission Discovery item" is, I believe that they indicated this prior to the 1.2 patch.

What I'm not sure of is how these single-use missions are marked in the list of missions you can send your companions on. Prior to 1.2, I believe there was an unlocked padlock icon on those missions, but either I'm very unlucky with the RNG or the padlock has disappeared.

•Players can now send multiple companion characters on a mission granted by a Mission Discovery if the player had more than one of that Mission Discovery.

This 1.2 patch note confuses me even more because I have multiple mission discovery items in my inventory but the only thing that happens when I try to learn one is an error that tells me I already know it.

If I already know it, why can't I see it in the list of missions I can send my companions on?

There's already a scroll bar on that list so why doesn't Bioware just make all the possible missions available at that level appear at the same time instead of hoping the RNG will be good to me. I'm tired of logging in and out over and over just to try and get a different list.

padlock is still there. To send multiple companions on a mission discovery, learn a mission, then send a companion. Then learn the second one, and send a companion. Then learn a third one, and send a companion... You'll often end up with 2 or 3 companions on the same "mission" but different instances of that mission

padlock is still there. To send multiple companions on a mission discovery, learn a mission, then send a companion. Then learn the second one, and send a companion. Then learn a third one, and send a companion... You'll often end up with 2 or 3 companions on the same "mission" but different instances of that mission

This isnt working at all in 1.2.

When a companion is "ON" a mission 340, it wont let you learn the other schematic to send another.