Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old guy, looking for like minded republic players. let em say again. OLD GUY

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
Old guy, looking for like minded republic players. let em say again. OLD GUY

SkeeterDale
04.07.2019 , 04:58 PM | #1
I am retired, looking for a guild to join, just started this game but like what I have seen so far. I am looking for other ADULTS to play with.

Nee-Elder
04.07.2019 , 05:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SkeeterDale View Post
I am retired, looking for a guild to join, just started this game but like what I have seen so far. I am looking for other ADULTS to play with. Would be nice is USMC/USN/USA/USAF. I am 0311/0331. Just retired 31 Sep 2018.

I am a Chief Petty Officer, 6 tours to Iraq, I have 6 NEC's 4 MOS's. Semper Fidelous
Hi there SkeeterDale, first off: THANK YOU for your service! Secondly, not sure exactly what else you're looking for in a guild but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME to SWTOR !

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

p.s. We have a couple other military vets in our guild, if that matters to you.
Never tell me the odds!

Glennahansen
04.09.2019 , 09:33 AM | #3
Old Guy,
I am one of the old guys too. I don't get to play much but I would be interested in playing with someone who won't complain that I am not fast enough with my key strokes. I mostly play PVE on the Satele Shan server but do have a couple of toons on Star Forge.
Glenn Hansen
Lvl 70 Guardian vigilance.

SkeeterDale
07.21.2019 , 09:35 PM | #4
Old Hoss.
you are more than welcome. ofc. I don't mind slow key strokes and never will. I am an old mofo too. so come on over.
we ain't on anything but SF tho. so sad face : ( .

Bida
07.22.2019 , 09:32 AM | #5
If you didn't find a guild, please look me or any member of Dual Sun Brigands up.

We offer a non-competitive, Adult, social atmosphere for our members. We never force a roll or play style on you, but will offer help in gearing and play strategy. You play how you like, when you like and can be as outgoing or withdrawn as you like.

You can look for me on Starri, Bida, Jayna Lynne, Potatoe Gun or Ellie May.

If you cant do a /who command, look for us on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/8CGS6SG

You could also do a "/who dual" command, that seems to only return results from our guild. Pick a person and tell them you want to talk to Starri, they'll find me.

Ayvwi
07.25.2019 , 10:54 AM | #6
Welcome to swtor! If you haven't found a guild yet I'd like to suggest ours. We're a bunch of adults of all ages with some vets here and there. We're Shadows of Wrath on Imp side and Wrath and Tyranny on Pub side. We're a casual leveling guild always looking for friendly drama free people.