Something like a "Z button" for headgear?

cunctatorg

Bioware offers -by means of the Z button- the option to have continuously equipped the player's weapons but not to show it unless the player is fighting! Otherwise my Smuggler's guns are "into his pants."

Well, I'd like to have the same option regarding the recently obtained Headgear; otherwise my Character's face is hardly visible during conversations and I hate :( to intervene before -and after...- every conversation in the Character's sheet...

Any hint please?

By the way, I wish you merry Christmas!! :)

You can turn off visibility of your head slot item so that when you are in conversation cutscenes you see your characters face as if they were not wearing it. You can turn it on and off in Preferences.

Thank you very much!

I wish you Merry Christmas! :)

Here is an idea, and example.

I'm a Jedi consular in the world of Star wars, I'm always wearing my cloth hood. I press Z to slot my lightsaber on my belt, why not be able to press X to pull down my hood while running around?

It's more Role playing oriented. And just an Idea I'd like implemented into the game! :)

Also, merry Christmas to you also!

Here is an idea, and example.

I'm a Jedi Consular in the world of Star wars, I'm always wearing my cloth hood.

I press Z to slot my lightsaber on my belt, why not be able to press X to pull down my hood while running around?

It's more Role Playing oriented. And just an Idea I'd like implemented into the game! :)

Also, merry Christmas to you also!

Dear Developers, I fully agree with the absolutely plausible Edington's suggestion. :rolleyes: