Club of Awesomenauts

Martkill

To initiate the discussion, I honestly think that the space combat is heavily underrated due to it's slightly higher complexity. When you first start some of the solo missions with your good old class ship, you find it ultra-simple to just roll to sides and shoot without stoping and not actually having any control of your ship's trajectory. That puts off most of the players because gamers of these days want freedom( which spans unlimited options), massive firepower, fun and of course, teammates. PvP space combat gives you all( well, except the massive firepower, you must earn that first). And so I challenge you, you ALL to not put this awesome PvP away and have fun!

While I appreciate the sentiment, I think you are preaching to the choir. Most everyone in this forum are in love with GSF already :)

The place to evangelize is in your server forums and on your server. Tell them to look in this forum, and to read the stickied guide.

Edited by Nemarus

Now for the topic. The most usefull for playing little stealthy are surely gunships, but they are pretty useless again scouts. I personally like the star-fighters because of the balance between speed, agility, armor and firepower.

I admit that it may not be the funniest thing (hunting players as operative is very funny)/ but it is really great challenge for anyone who does not just want to do ground PvP and ground PvE. Give yourself wings! (in this case I mean ion cannons and warp drive)