Just a question about levels past 70.

-PEves-

I am Level 70 on my BH and I am 1 point off of leveling up to level 71 but it will not tick over to the next level at all.

I have completed Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne and I have been pushing on through the story driven flashpoints beyond that. But the leveling up part has not triggered at all, so how do I actually reach level 75?

I should also point out that I am a subscriber before someone asks.

Edited by -PEves-

Levelling up has nothing to do with starting onslaught. I've levelled plenty from level 70 to 75 just by doing flashpoints.

It sounds like the game doesn't think you're a subscriber. Double check your status. (reminder: the 7 day free sub from clicking a referal link does NOT give you access to new expansions (or levels). You need a paid sub for that)

Levelling up has nothing to do with starting onslaught. I've levelled plenty from level 70 to 75 just by doing flashpoints.

It sounds like the game doesn't think you're a subscriber. Double check your status. (reminder: the 7 day free sub from clicking a referal link does NOT give you access to new expansions (or levels). You need a paid sub for that)

This is what i thought, actually, but now i'm confused about it and cant recall when it happened to me. I think you should be able to level all the way to 75 without actually starting Onslaught, and being a subscriber in full.

I've seen plenty of ppl in low level planets (DK, Balmorra) go into story instances and being level 75 already, which doesnt make sense if you already did Onslaught, i think.

Edited by DeVanagloris